• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I just hope that you finish it. It does have some room for improvement but what hack doesn't. All I can say is work hard.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I'd like to help out a bit. But i wont be on Monday-Thursday since i have to go to school. Well heres what i can do-

Abit of Scripting, Some Mapping and Text-Edit.
    But since i use A-Text, It's going to be difficult to Text-Edit.

I can show you an Example i made but i think you've already seent it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow! This hack got up in a few days after you posted it on the Rocket's Revenge forums...

I loooove the tiles. I think everyone will enjoy having different tiles.

Anywho, those screenshots really make your eyes sore... they're eyesoars (excuse the pun).

And, could I help out? I'd always like to help out with hacks. Just tell me what you need done (not too hard of scripts, though).

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Welcome aboard Pkmncollector..I need all the help I can get.
    But I'm trying to get my hack website working though.:(
    Sorry about that Necrod. I'm not the best tool in the shed.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Welcome aboard Pkmncollector..I need all the help I can get.
    But I'm trying to get my hack website working though.:(
    Sorry about that Necrod. I'm not the best tool in the shed.
    I don't understand what you mean. "Best tool in the shed"?

All I want is to help out, I don't understand what this has to do with a tool shed lol.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Necrod It means I'm not the best scripter/texter w/e.
    Plus I need help from my staff(so called). I need a website made for my hack.
    If you do make it PM the link to me so I can work on the threads and topics.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Dude I'm not done.Think about it. I don't have a big team so I can't make one that fast.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Pokemon Aurora.
    We should be patient and all...
    Pokemon Aurora.
    Doing a hack with a small group of people takes time. But even so,
    Pokemon Aurora.
    they're trying there best, I know!
    Pokemon Aurora.
    Keep it up!

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Not really cuz the thing is I'm trying to get a webpage going and I'm trying to make sure any PM I send my staff they send me back as quick as they can because I wanna actually start something.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Okay now what I need now is sort of like a music maker and a Co-Creator.
    (Has to be good in about the 4 things that are needed for staff one the 1st page.) Speaking of which I won't have any new screenies until my staff starts giving me ideas or something like that. If you'd want to help check out what I need at the moment at the 1st page and tell me what you want to help me with.(P.S. If you wanna help as a spriter please know how to insert any kind of sprites(no D/P so don't worry.)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Hmm. I'm using the invisible mode just in case. (I'm beeing hunted down) Anywho, i dont know much about ruby.. but, if you tell me on which town/route your working on and what your planning to do i might come up with some ideas..

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Thank you for reminding me because I had a little credits page on my notepad and I was wondering who I was trying to credit.
    To: Pkmncollector
    I sent you a message of what I want from you.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    In this case like the ones off of WAH they have preset tiles in their on style and have differences for making a hack. I was going to use a D/P rom base but it was hard for what I was trying to do.
    Here will be some of the music that will eventually(hopefully) be in the hack.
    Tell me what you think. If you can manage music making for ruby PM me now.

Rival-
    Trainer-
    Gym Leader-

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back