• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
  • Thanks jolteon..well i'm not the best spriter when it comes to certain ppl but cameos are easy to make 'cause i am strongly influenced to make it! I will have a little new pics by tommorow but if I get some mappers and scripters that I've been asking for since 5 decades ago then i will like i said a dozen times release a beta/alpha

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'm not the best spriter either...
    I cant make half decent trainer sprites from recolours and different parts from already made trainer sprites but when it comes to scratches Im hopeless....
    And I am also really bad at pokemon sprites :(
    Anway, this hack is looking awesome (If it has suicune in it it definitely is awesome :) )
    One of my okay sprites is my avatar, anyway this hack is looking super awesome :)

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Thanks I will be sure to add you to my hack for your respect also yes there is Suicune :)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The wild grass tile is not that good, but the other tiles are really good.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Hey guys i'm sorry for the inactivity because of SSBB hours...more like weeks! Anyways you know the drill if you have ideas or wanna join PM me and you must prove your worth or i won't put you in credits or this page.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • ~!Newcomer-Gym Leader!~

Spoiler Alert! Newcomer :D
    Spoiler:

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • mkay thx dude i think I'm back in business :D! And remember everyone who helps out in any kind of way gets a cameo!

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Megiddo do you mind if I use your sprite for the hack and if i could can i have a name for your cameo?

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Sure. It's also going to be the hero in my hack, but it doesn't matter. Also it's more than 16 colors and larger than 64 x 64 so it will need a little editing first. The cameo can be Adam.

shadowking93

UnStupid
    Years
  • u said there's a position for story editor? i would be glad to story edit. i like the story idea and i finally got out of writer's block(thank god!) i would make sprites, but i don't know how to make. ill edit story when you approve me(or i wont do anything if you don't) if you so happen to do, pm the whole story ok?

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Spoiler:

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Thx for that anyways yeah so thats all the Gym Leaders for the bigger beta I might make it shorter so ppl who want to play it can play it. But I need alot of ppl and well I can't do alot since my comp can't let me script and text edit now....

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello Daisuke. I was wondering how the challenges are going to be? Will there be basically all of the 8 gym leaders challenge and the Pokemon league and the Elite Four or will it be different?

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Hello Daisuke. I was wondering how the challenges are going to be? Will there be basically all of the 8 gym leaders challenge and the Pokemon league and the Elite Four or will it be different?
    Well I'm glad you brought that up because I needed some changes to the idea..Instead of having 3 starters I plan to have only one Pokemon available but there will be a chance where you can chose from pokemon or chose to swap pokemon..I will tell you in some form after we get over Beta 2.
    But to answer your question there will be 8 gym Leaders but it will split into Teruno Norte(north) and Teruno Nan(south) and 4 gym leaders will be on both..but there will be more gym leaders but called field leaders you will get bonuses for beating them...and the Pokemon League will not..(I hope) have a Victory Road but will be replaced with something none-hard to get pass with the darkness...if you have any ideas for what will be there tell me..

Do you need any scripts? It's been awhile since I joined.
    I actually need a lot PM me when you can make them as soon as possible..

shadowking93

UnStupid
    Years
  • i have an idea instead of victory road. The Auroaren Mountain. A steep mountain with many openings and is filled with great trainers. As you rise in elevation the dark sky and different auroras filling the sky. At the top is a small platform that makes your character face the final challenge before the league.(make up the person) After winning you descend down a flight of stairs with people congratulating you for your winning. Inside the mountain are different things requiring you to use all of your hm's to overcome them. Few trainers and no darkness. The only big challenge will be at top.... tell me watcha think ok?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back