• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon B/W Starter Kit!!!!

How is the kit?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    NON EXISTENT THREAD DONOT OPEN IGNORE PLEASE

THIS DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE
    AND SORRY TO ALL WHOSE WORK I MAY HAVE REPLICATED.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    how can i answer the poll, if there is nothing i can "poll" about :/

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
    Years
  • Why don't you wait until you have at least 15 posts, and a decent release of this kit so your poll isn't flooded by negative responses?

That is, if someone actually has an opinion about something that is virtually unexistant.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
    Years
  • No offence but this is pretty much (And I'm sure alot of users will agree) a rip-off of Venom's Pokemon Essentials DS with a few changed images. It's not hard to see from the screenshots. Don't take this the wrong way because it'd be doing a massive favour for everyone who was planning to change all the images from venom's kit to make it look more BW styled anyway but compared with Rafa's pokemon essentials BW kit (There was loads of scripting done to mimic the BW battle system and transitions) there isn't much in common with rafa's kit.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Just going to say this, you're better off just putting the title of this Venom12's Essentials DS Kit graphics change.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
    Years
  • How do I say this nicely... This kit looks horrible and the only thing you have done was replaced images which any knuckle head around these parts can do. If you truly want to make a BW kit you will have to do some SCRIPTING... Wha? What is scripting... Well anyhoo unless you recode almost everything minus a few added features this kit will never make it.

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    looking good! this is pokemon essentials DS with you're B\W graphics or your?

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
    Years
  • Not trying to be rude, but this is kind of a let down.

The only thing that I can find useful from this thing is the BW Battle Interface, and even then, I could have made my own >.>

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Err...Perhaps asking for permission to redistribute my pack in your "starterkit" would be nice?

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
    Years
  • I agree with P-Sign, while I have nothing that you have used in this kit, there are a few permission problems with this kit, firstly it is based on venom's kit, and while you have their names in the credits permission is still required to use these resources in your own kit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Err...Perhaps asking for permission to redistribute my pack in your "starterkit" would be nice?

I am very sorry . I shoul have done that

How do I say this nicely... This kit looks horrible and the only thing you have done was replaced images which any knuckle head around these parts can do. If you truly want to make a BW kit you will have to do some SCRIPTING... Wha? What is scripting... Well anyhoo unless you recode almost everything minus a few added features this kit will never make it.

Good luck!

I know what is scirpting, and you are right i was a fool....

Last edited:
    Back