• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] POKEMON BATTLE - Ash vs Gary (Youtube Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey guys,

As the Pokemon fanatic I am, recently I tried something different and animated a Pokemon battle for my Youtube channel. Check it out!

POKEMON BATTLE - Ash vs Gary (Youtube Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJhcOHgQIk0&list=UU-eeURktg_YPz2h2KOi05og

Hope you guys like it :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but this here is considered advertising. If you want to show off a cool video you made, it belongs in the Creative Media Showcase thread in C&M. However, just plugging your channel with no additional content isn't allowed on PC. But don't get discouraged man, just read the rules and make sure you post in the right places and you'll be good to go. We don't want to stiffle your creative voice, after all! I'm going to close this thread because I can't move it to anywhere it wouldn't be against the rules, so just make sure you read the rules or ask any member of staff, including myself, for help if need be. Best of luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back