• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    A woman living in a cave like house complains of losing her keys and saying she dropped it some point after getting a soda from the vending machine in the park. Can anyone help me with finding these keys? Used sight and click on everything in the park and around the vicinity up to the womans path up to her house and nothing.

you can find the keys in the park i think either with the dowsing machine or foresight, i kinda forgot which one. but i wouldnt bother anyway, iirc that questline doesn't work right now and you dont get anything out of it.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I just started this game last night. The aesthetics are gorgeous and thus far the plot although not explained a lot is unique and intriguing.

How do I continue the Lycanroc quest? The old lady said to teach a Pokemon to track so I leveled up my Rockruff until it learned Odor Sleuth at level 15 assuming that had to be what she meant but I can't seem to use it in the overworld so I am confused. What do I need to do and where do I go for the research assistant quest?

EDIT: Ok so it turns out the phrase she uses is "train a Pokemon to watch what you can't see." Foresight perhaps? But what of the currently available Pokemon can learn Foresight?
    Perhaps I can't finish this quest right now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Foresight is a TM that can be taught to pretty much every pokemon , which is obtainable through playing the story.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • 2 more questions:

1. How do I get Slvyeon? I have a Fairy move on my Eevee but it tried to evolve into Umbreon.
    2. Where does Nurse Joy's niece go after the cupcake shop? She keeps mentioning a "base" but where is this base?

EDIT: Found the niece and finished that quest but still don't know how to get Slyveon. I tried both night and day and giving it the Cute Ribbon but it still tries to evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    2 more questions:

1. How do I get Slvyeon? I have a Fairy move on my Eevee but it tried to evolve into Umbreon.
    2. Where does Nurse Joy's niece go after the cupcake shop? She keeps mentioning a "base" but where is this base?

EDIT: Found the niece and finished that quest but still don't know how to get Slyveon. I tried both night and day and giving it the Cute Ribbon but it still tries to evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon.

I'm prolly a bit late but you need a shiny stone, if you use foresight in this big bush maze you'll find it. the bush maze if available after the first gym and the forest

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I'm prolly a bit late but you need a shiny stone, if you use foresight in this big bush maze you'll find it. the bush maze if available after the first gym and the forest

Thanx for this info, I'm locked into in an event right now but I'll look into it later. Though one Shiny Stone is gonna be a dilemma as I also have a Roselia.

On that subject of that event I'm locked into; can someone please give me the answer to the math puzzle that requires a sum of 50 from an 8 part equation that is split between 8 different computers?
    I'd prove it if I could but all I can do is assure that I have given it a legit and solid attempt, about 4 or 5 different combinations but among other things, I have been professionally evaluated as impaired in math and the ability to work with information that is NOT pre-organized.

Additionally, it's getting annoying going back and forth between all these damn computers especially since this game forces the sluggish walking movements of the character sprite with how restricted the roller shoes are. Buildings such as Pokemon centers I understand but what is wrong with using roller shoes in caves and shipwrecks? I would have appreciated at least an additional classic run option with toggle capability. I'd even trade the roller shoes for it.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Alright never mind the above.

I've finished the beta.

Don't bother with the last gym battle because it's a troll.
    I'm almost certain that it's not just me because it was mentioned in a comment on HeroVoltsy's playthrough. The beta ends after defeating the grass gym but it can't be saved. After the 'this is the end of the beta' fourth wall dialogue it fades to black and gets stuck.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little pissed off. It's a pretty damn tough battle, it's cruel to have us do all that hard work just to have it erased.

Overall, however, I am finding the game to be enjoyable and hope it hasn't been abandoned. I'd like to see where it ends up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    I've finished the game and , i got to understand more things about it , a lot of clarification just by paying close attention to details . It is my my Favorite Pokemon Fan Game , surpassing others by far , even with just 3 Gyms , which isn't even half the normal amount , there is a lot of content in the game that is worth playing , and get you to 30+ hours of gameplay , the Story is Fantastic , having something unique in the amount of drama and how mysterious it is , forceing you to put yourself some questions , I look forward to it with enthusiasm .

As for Bugs , i haven't encountered any , maybe some texture glitches , with one at the final Creature , when you drop his stats to many times

As a final , i do have some questions unaswered :

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've finished the game and , i got to understand more things about it , a lot of clarification just by paying close attention to details . It is my my Favorite Pokemon Fan Game , surpassing others by far , even with just 3 Gyms , which isn't even half the normal amount , there is a lot of content in the game that is worth playing , and get you to 30+ hours of gameplay , the Story is Fantastic , having something unique in the amount of drama and how mysterious it is , forceing you to put yourself some questions , I look forward to it with enthusiasm .

As for Bugs , i haven't encountered any , maybe some texture glitches , with one at the final Creature , when you drop his stats to many times

As a final , i do have some questions unaswered :

Spoiler:

...Ah ? Never heard about the second one

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    Loved playing it a year back.

Is the development still in progress? I hope it hasn't been abandoned

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Soo anyone know where a water stone is?
    trying to only use fighting and water types but cant find a water stone to evolve my poliwhirl

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    also i dont understand this my riolu's attack is over 30 but hits like a feather and my other pkmn have lower attack thank riolu but hit like a truck why is that

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Soo anyone know where a water stone is?
    trying to only use fighting and water types but cant find a water stone to evolve my poliwhirl

I don't recall ever finding one anywhere
    But you can mine for it, (I don't want to spoil any story elements) but you can start mining before the second gym.
    I wouldn't really recommend those types unless you want a real real real hard challenge.
    As the gym types kind of destroy you

Years
  • Anyone know the current status of this game ,I don´t mean to be rude but if Digitalzone could just say anything about his status,because a lot of us are worried about him

Last edited:
    Back