• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Blue & White

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I can't figure out how to maximize the game's window, so I can't read the bottom text. How do I fix this?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • I've also caught a virus, but this is not the biggest concern. How to control this game?I can't even go past the title screen. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I am launching the wrong file?

Years
  • I've also caught a virus, but this is not the biggest concern. How to control this game?I can't even go past the title screen. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I am launching the wrong file?

you have to press c to start the game because the default control is different and c is action button instead of enter.
    there is no virus in the download,sometime avs give false positive cases for new files

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't figure out how to maximize the game's window, so I can't read the bottom text. How do I fix this?

don't know what the problem with your mine works perfectly with small and medium size and can read fully.
    open the exe file inside the files folder atleast i started like that and it has worked

Years
  • can somebody help me with the type chart for the new types
    the website is in hebrew which even with mtl is difficult to understand

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    In the first gym city you can find a building where the new types are described.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hello, I want to play the game but I like to plan my team before beginning and I'll like to know if any legendary are available before the league and if so which one ?
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: As a side question. How easily can you get a pokemon hidden ability ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I beat the main game. I've caught 2 legendaries, but how do I get to Hanus Temple? I've been running around in circles for a half hour.

Update: I finally found it. Its Unown Temple, not Hanus Temple.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    I am israeli too, and i am glad to see that you actually uploaded the game to pokecommunity, since i remember when fans suggested things in מפלצות כיס

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2021
    the game is very bad, it is impossible for trainer who choose the water starter to even train it, as the first routes are only grass and electrtic types. Are you kidding me? how the hell im suppose to train it to match even the first trainers when it always fainted by a pathetic grass/bug type, who got a grass move against me? I Deleted the game after the first gym, when i got to the second route only to find MORE ELECTRIC AND GRASS TYPES .

Years
  • Hey, how do I get to the League Island after beating the Tenth Gym? I'm currently in Eilat, I've beaten the tenth gym and have the air pocket item, but I don't know where to go from here. Can someone explain what to do next?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hi. You have to Fly/HosoPad to Tel Aviv, go north. You will be in a small beach. Use Surf on the left, then dive to reach the Mediterranean Sea.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Hi Ohad! Another player from Israel here! I really apprecuate the initiative for the game!
    I heard about some challenges from this game, 6 double battles back to back, 21 trainers with a pokemon of each type with no break
    I am looking forward to overcoming them~

Back