• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon box+PM fr/lg ?

raptor

Just playing ;)
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    Can you trade pokemon from PM fr/lg too the pokemon box?

You can trade it with PM r/s/e so why not with PM BOX...

Or am i wrong?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    raptor said:
    Can you trade pokemon from PM fr/lg too the pokemon box?

You can trade it with PM r/s/e so why not with PM BOX...

Or am i wrong?
    Whats PM mean? and yes you can reas the FR/LG instuction booklet it says so in there -.-

Years
  • if FireRed or LeafGreen or Ruby or Sapphire tradeable to Pokmon Crystal or Cold or Silver ? Since im also getting Pokemon Box from eBay thanx.

Years
  • ****, whata Waste of traidng and levling pokemon. And they call Microsoft Monopoly, I call PokemonGames Monolopy. Well, will the NDS Games be able to use Pokemon Box? If not then it was a waste to buyit for 33$ :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    i have a few questions and i dont know how pokemon box works but i was thinknig of getting it.

- can you play leaf green useing your t.v?

- i heard you get a egg at the begining...whats in it?

- do you have to trade or can you upload?

_ if i had leaf green and i wanted all 3 starters would i just get squirtle catch a pidgey or something upload the squirtls restart and choose bulbasur and upload him after i catch another pokemon and then finally choose charmander then get squirtle and bulbasaur so i have all 3?

Back