• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Pokemon But All The Types Are Wrong

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am starting a Nuzlocke in Pokemon AlteRed! This a Pokemon Fire Red Rom Hack that changes the typing and design of over 400 different Pokemon as well as increasing the difficulty.

Let me know what you think as well as which starter you would have picked!

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow! You're showing off a bunch of cool hacks, I like it!

All three starter options look solid, but I think I would have gone with the pale blue Charmander! Usually Charmander is my least favorite, but blue is my favorite color and it looks so shy and cute on its sprite. ;w;

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Wow! You're showing off a bunch of cool hacks, I like it!

All three starter options look solid, but I think I would have gone with the pale blue Charmander! Usually Charmander is my least favorite, but blue is my favorite color and it looks so shy and cute on its sprite. ;w;

Thank you! I've really enjoyed trying out new rom hacks and seeing the creativity and new ideas they can bring to the game. The Charmander does look cool in blue, i'm looking forward to seeing how the evolutions turn out!

Years
    Thank you! I've really enjoyed trying out new rom hacks and seeing the creativity and new ideas they can bring to the game. The Charmander does look cool in blue, i'm looking forward to seeing how the evolutions turn out!

I do too! I'm also curious if any of them will gain a dual type upon evolution. It's a shame you lost your own starter already though. :c That's one of the reasons why I've never completed a Nuzlocke. I get too disheartened when a mon dies and I end up cheating, haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    The Orginal Post has now been updated to include the 2nd part of our Pokemon Altered journey. There was a gap in the time between posts due to trying to figure out a new way to portray the adventure with more then just clips and to add more story to the adventure. I tried a new editing style in hopes to improve the storying telling of the adventure. Any feedback would be great on this new style!

In this second part we find a major game breaking glitch, some cool new designs and types of pokemon as well as take on the first gym !

Back