• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Channel

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
  • I got Pokemon Channel for Christmas. I haven't really played it a long time so I don't know a lot about it. From what I have played, it's pretty fun. I like how you can watch mini movies with the Pichu brothers.

Tweak

:P i returned the game today...it gets repetitive after a while. im' sick of that pichu bros song. =_=;; i watched it SOOO many times for some reason. the collecting cards thing in the game is fun. also the buying of plushies and tv's. mmm, that's bout it. also, rubbing pikachu on the tummy and cheeks is mad fun. xD pipikachu!! chyaaaa~! pikaachu.

and i love psyduck...although it keeps on falling asleep -_-;

the graphics of the game are very good...if nintendo can pull off a pokemon rpg (like a 3-d version of ruby/sapphire) with those kinda graphics for gamecube O_O; that'll be a WHOAZER! and i was thinking the battle engine can be similar to that of final fatasy's, random enemy/wild pokemon occurances.

3 more months until colleseum! it was a great idea to rent pokemon channel. =D i don't think its worth buying, you might as well rent/borrow from a friend.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • looks like my brother got channel so he made me play it, its pretty fun i like buyin stuff like cards to go to the other places like Mt. Snowfall! ^ ^ i like makin Slopoke change the weather it fun! :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Arwen said:
    Well, the sleeping psyduck on PNF is very funny and cute... ^_^... though...
    yeah my 3 year old brother cracks up every time he sees it! and i went fishing with Sparky (thats what i named Pikachu) and i caught a Lanturn and he said "I want a Lanturn TV!" and i said "I dont know if they have one" and the next day i saw it and i bought it for him! my brother thinks its awesome!

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • Also, Pikachu gets upset when Psyduck goes to sleep and says. "And thats it"

It's very funny....

When Psyduck was sleeping in the begining of PNF, the message says "Please Stand By...", "Please wait a while longer", "Stay Tuned...", or "Pokemon Chan.... Psst! Wake Up!"

Back