• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chartreuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    An idea I came up with more or less today. As such, it is still on the drawing board. Heavily. Like, I haven't even touched a hacking tool and realized how over my head I am yet.

Small changes that are planned:
    dark/fighting/psychic starters as opposed to the normal fire/water/grass
    Harpoons instead of fishing rods
    You are not a little child running around badassing people twice your age. The characters will be at least 20ish.
    CLASSIFIED bike replacement.

Bigger changes: Original Pokedex. We'll only be making ~250, though, 'cuz with nearly four hundred we'd really be grasping at straws.

Changing the ??? Type into something like Time, or Ancient. This will be used for only a couple of Pokemon, including those rez'd from fossils.

Type distribution: We're not spamming this game with assloads of birds and normals then having six ghosts.

Theme-wise, this is planned to be somewhat dark toned. However, this will not be without humour. I plan to take my sweet time with this; this babe's not gonna be rushed.

Assuming no one replies in here, this thread won't be active for a while, as I can ask questions about how to do stuff related to the hacking in different threads. I'm also going to concentrate more on the plans than the hacking at this point. My first step is to plan out the Long List of Pets That You Make Kill Each Other, followed by stories and stuff like that.

On that note, if Teh Baro is here, I'd like to have Jonic be a cameo Pokemon in this. IT STARES INTO YOU ARE SOUL D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back