• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I don't think that he made it, Look at the website it was originally on. Look at the first post. It does not seem like him.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    i made that like 2 years ago from that as the base i just looked at it and tried to copy it i didnt remember me stealing it sorry...

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I need something to do as well.

By the way when I thought of a Lapras evolution I thought of a narwhal because Lapras has a small horn atop it's head that could get bigger during evolution.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    As I said before:

You can sprite ANY of these:

Chaccaw - Evolution of Chatot, be as creative as possible here guys. Incorporate elemants of violins, opera, musical notes, barber shop quartets whatever.... again Normal/Flying

Seaqueen - Female evolution of Goldeen (ill make seaking male). Water

"Sneasel Prevolution" - Were looking for pure cuteness here guys. Dark/Ice

"Lapras Evolution" - I'm not so sure about putting this one in but if it is itl resemble a
    Liopleurodon somewhat. Water/Ice or Water/Dragon or Water/Steel

"Tropius Prevolution" Whatever you feel like as agian I'm not so sure on this one. Grass or Grass/Flying

"Medicham Evolution" - hopefully to remble vishnu somewhat, i might not put this one in. Fighting/Psychic

"Luvdisc Evolution" - when i first played emerald I originall though lovedisc became milotic. It deserves an evolution so make it an atrractive one. Keep the hart shape. Water

"Bannette Evolution" - now this idea IS NOT entirely mine but i saw some cool pictures of bannete as a puppateer of shupettes and it made me think that its quite a good idea as its screaming out for evolution. Ghost

^The Lapras Evolution is still up for grabs, as the other one was copied. You could try your Lapras idea. It might look nice.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Lapras Evolution info:
    Posted on Serebii.
    Named Lokness.
    Posted by: SaturnGrl

Also, I'm not a Fakemon spriter, I'm a Trainer and OW spriter so....gimme jobs for my expertise please!

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Lapras Evolution info:
    Posted on Serebii.
    Named Lokness.
    Posted by: SaturnGrl

Also, I'm not a Fakemon spriter, I'm a Trainer and OW spriter so....gimme jobs for my expertise please!

Sorry about that. Those are the only jobs needed, that I know of. I think you need to wait for The Cynic to come back.

EDIT: Maybe you could make OW's for this trainer:

burningsprite-1.png

It was made by The Ominous Plains, on Page 2. I'm not sure if it is official though.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    A trainer sprite. Could be a Palidin or a Knight or something. I'll put all my trainers in a sheet soon so they aren't scattered.

manwithsword.png

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    If you need any more jobs you could probably make these:

1. Eletha - Cure Badge
    2. Valentino - Heart Badge
    3. Rhona - Snow Badge
    4. Arnott - Tomb Badge
    5. Buzz - Transducer Badge
    6. Lyndsey - Swarm Badge
    7. Laquetta - Skull Badge

^Gym Leaders. I'm not sure how he wants them though.
    Overworlds too.

hierarchry.jpg

The Brotherhood are a secret order that have exsisted since time itself. The operate in every region in the pokemon world. No one knows the secrets of their initiations or where they take place. Their ideals are unknown, except that they dream of world domination and are not intrested in monetary gain. They are rumoured to have control of vast corporations and entire governments as well as experiment into thought control and superweapons. It is believed that The Brotherhood have been responible for the majority of wars, revolts and economic depressions since the begining of mankind in some way or another. They are not known to the general public or even most of the government for that matter. The Brotehrhood use codenames instead of real names for higher ranks and lower ranks are simply known as thier title (eg. Knight). The Brotherhood operates as a hierarchy.

Once initiated a member is made an Apprentice to serve under a Knight. After they pass their final ritual they become a fully-fledged Knight of The Brotherhood. A Knight who has served The Brotherhood well is promoted to a paladin to illustrate the quality of his/her service. The Paladins are considered to be elite knights and usually have far better pokemon. The Paladins are coordinated by Commanders, who take charge of groups of Knights and Paladins and order them for missions. The Commisioner/Overseer is the head of the Brotherhood in 1 region and is supported and advised by the Commanders, the number of whom depend on the region's size and importance. There is supposed to be one Commisioner/Overseer in every region of the Pokemon World but like all members of The Brotherhood there identity and location are top secret. Above the Commisioners/Overseers there is rumoured to be "The 7" who are in charge of The Brotherhood. They are the very heart of the order and basically control the world. It is not yet known if a Grand Master exsists above these powerful men and women and it probably never will, yet if he/she does exsist they would be the most powerful person on the planet.

^You could probably make those. Overworlds too.

Mr and Mrs Croft

^Old people. Who run the local post office. Probably only Overworlds.

Prof. Minkowski

^The games Professor. Again, probably only overworlds.

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Yeah I think we are gonna use custom tiles . . . . (Ralts is gonna do them for us) :)

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
    Years
  • Hey guys. Merry christmas. What you all get?
    @Deja vu
    Thats the main character from my hack (desert orchid) Do you mind if i use them?

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    that looks like a great evo...ominous you may wanna look into this. Also this hack is pretty poorly organised. I mean where is the creator? Cynic seems to have left this. I like the amount of spriting effort going to this but seriously guys...you don't even know if half of these will go in the hack, also you may only insert 25 fakemons, without replacing A.K.A that huge list of fakemon is not gonna fit.

just some friendly advice to keep you guys from veering off the road :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back