• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
  • Nobody is able to do that on GBA.

Isnt their a way of using a follow me script as im sure iv seen it done before but im not sure or do people tend not to use it because of certain problems. Or is it just like one of those myths too hacking any help would be appreciate. Thank you

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • thank you! i'm so excited for the next version. is it almost there?
    No, the next release will come the next week because I'm working on the nex extension of the game and it will be playable when it will be finished only.
    However, I' ve decided to fix a lot of bug so the next release will fix a lot of little errors : pokemon icons, the titlescreen, GarchompX error(I hope) , Buyable Houses, Difficulty, Some error in the scenario, NPC's text, etc.

Years
  • thanks! Btw, when I checked the shop at celadon, there are some text errors. Also, in Brock's Gym, even if you changed the name of Brock, the sign and some NPC's still say Brock instead of the new name.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • bug report: pokemons from gen 4 and above can learn all TMs and HMs.
    About brock, lance ,Lorelei and Misty, I'm actually fixing their name.

About the TM, I remember I was upset to edit them^^ But I'm going to fix this.

Can you explain me the text error in Celadon. Thanks

Thanks for your help, continue in this way.

Years
  • In 4th floor, the NPC sellling stones has "Thunder StoneWater Stone" instead of just "Thunder Stone." In 5th floor, one of the NPC sells "Tiny MushroomCancel" instead of just "Tiny Mushroom."

Years
  • Bug report:
    1. Flash has text bug when clicking on pokemon who has flash in party.
    2. Game freezes when battling the three running girls in Island One.

Years
  • Bug report:
    1. Four island mart text
    2. Shinx battle sprite position is kinda high.
    3. CharizardY's sprite in party is unown's sprite.
    4. The unowns in the Tanoby Ruins (except the two caves at the right part) are mega evolutions of pokemons and their colors are weird.
    5. After going up from Outcast Island, I noticed many wrong tiles.
    6. Pallet Town first town of new region?
    7. PC in new region not working 2nd floor
    8. Many French-speaking NPCs in new region
    9. Girl inside a house in new region says "This is really Mr. Fuji's house blablabla" (His house is in Lavender though)
    10. Crash when talking to Kangaskhan near the house i'm referring to in number 9
    11. A trainer below Kangaskhan in number 10 causes game freeze.
    12. Some trainers don't match their sprite in the game with their sprite in the battle
    13. New Region is kinda bad (I mean the towns and routes are not nice to look at. They need improvement) sorry hehehe just a comment
    14. Many NPCs still talk about the Kanto Region
    15. The New Region just really needs a lot of improvement
    16. CharizardY's drought lasts more than 5 turns(not sure about this)
    17. I have the aurora and mystic tickets, but the choices are only 1-7 islands
    P.S. New region = Mangan Archipelago

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • The story, is it decision based or?

The Kanto and sevii scenario is the same than the original game.
    The first additionnal scenario and the prologue are linear scenario without decision base.
    The next scenario (December/ January) will be a non linear scenario, in other worlds, you will be able to realize the scenario in the order you want. Because the new region will be a true Open World.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Bug report:
    1. Four island mart text
    2. Shinx battle sprite position is kinda high.
    3. CharizardY's sprite in party is unown's sprite.
    4. The unowns in the Tanoby Ruins (except the two caves at the right part) are mega evolutions of pokemons and their colors are weird.
    5. After going up from Outcast Island, I noticed many wrong tiles.
    6. Pallet Town first town of new region?
    7. PC in new region not working 2nd floor
    8. Many French-speaking NPCs in new region
    9. Girl inside a house in new region says "This is really Mr. Fuji's house blablabla" (His house is in Lavender though)
    10. Crash when talking to Kangaskhan near the house i'm referring to in number 9
    11. A trainer below Kangaskhan in number 10 causes game freeze.
    12. Some trainers don't match their sprite in the game with their sprite in the battle
    13. New Region is kinda bad (I mean the towns and routes are not nice to look at. They need improvement) sorry hehehe just a comment
    14. Many NPCs still talk about the Kanto Region
    15. The New Region just really needs a lot of improvement
    16. CharizardY's drought lasts more than 5 turns(not sure about this)
    17. I have the aurora and mystic tickets, but the choices are only 1-7 islands
    P.S. New region = Mangan Archipelago

Indoor are not done and I'm fixing some of them now. The french text aren't an error. Ticket error will be fixed. 2nd floor don't work but it's normal. Pallet own can't be fixed. I'm going to fix the problem with the zarbi. About the tiles, I've just finished to fix the problem. Same things for shinx and a lot of pokemons from new gen.

About the region style, can you give me some suggestion, Have you visit all the region or just the south? Because the south was the beginning of my rom so I had not a lot of experience in mapping when I've realised these map.

Years
  • Just the south part. The region style is okay. Some tiles were just not placed correctly.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Nevermind the tickets. They work after defeating Giovanni in the final battle
    Nevermind, yes. Because in the last release, I've change the system. So now you don't need them. However you need to progress in the scenario to unlock some door in bus station.

Back