• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    The Kanto and sevii scenario is the same than the original game.
    The first additionnal scenario and the prologue are linear scenario without decision base.
    The next scenario (December/ January) will be a non linear scenario, in other worlds, you will be able to realize the scenario in the order you want. Because the new region will be a true Open World.

Than im gonna wait en play the game in December of January :D.

lukagba

LukaBat
    Years
  • Nice hack

Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Than im gonna wait en play the game in December of January :D.

Im really glad your so focus on this hack i havnt encounter anythink really but only just started but hearing this i mite wait and re patch. Is it somethink that mite take you a while or should i continue on my quest :)

All the update are compatible with old save.

... And an important update will come this week-end...

Last edited:

Jassy Kurohyo

Design is just as important as Strength
    Years
  • im sorry i really want to play this hack it sounds very interesting,
    but expanding the rom and patching just doesnt function :(
    expanding with XSE doesnt function at all and after adding 16MB with Hex Workshop
    NUPS still says the file doesnt match.
    i used the 1636 - Pokemon - Firered Version (U).gba
    is that maybe the wrong one?
    i hope you can help me becuase i really wanna do this^^'
    thank you

Years
  • im sorry i really want to play this hack it sounds very interesting,
    but expanding the rom and patching just doesnt function :(
    expanding with XSE doesnt function at all and after adding 16MB with Hex Workshop
    NUPS still says the file doesnt match.
    i used the 1636 - Pokemon - Firered Version (U).gba
    is that maybe the wrong one?
    i hope you can help me becuase i really wanna do this^^'
    thank you

That's the rom I used to patch. It works for me. Maybe your XSE is not working or you did not follow the instructions carefully. Expand to FF.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    Today, I've a good and a bad new.

The bad new : I've used all the flags so the PWT will be with less than a chain of 5 battle (Originally it will be 10 batlles without heal and in chain>>> very hard ^^)
    The good new : I've just found a solution to add more Pokémons (approx.15)(some of them are Mega Pokemons)

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    Today, I've a good and a bad new.

The bad new : I've used all the flags so the PWT will be with less than a chain of 5 battle (Originally it will be 10 batlles without heal and in chain>>> very hard ^^)
    The good new : I've just found a solution to add more Pokémons (approx.15)(some of them are Mega Pokemons)

The harder the better do what you can im super happy. Thanks you so much your updates

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Neither of the houses are available for purchase. The guy at resort gorgeous just says i need more beef but nothing happens and the guy at island 6 doesn't speak. Have i missed something?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2017
    Bonjour maxcollet72 (étant donné que tu est français je me permet de parler dans cette langue même si c'est un forum anglais), je voulais savoir, tu prévois la nouvelle version pour décembre, ou janvier? De même, ton jeu est t'il toujours à 60%?

Years
  • Neither of the houses are available for purchase. The guy at resort gorgeous just says i need more beef but nothing happens and the guy at island 6 doesn't speak. Have i missed something?

They will be fixed within today. He will release a new patch today.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Bonjour maxcollet72 (étant donné que tu est français je me permet de parler dans cette langue même si c'est un forum anglais), je voulais savoir, tu prévois la nouvelle version pour décembre, ou janvier? De même, ton jeu est t'il toujours à 60%?

ENtre les deux, j'ai décidé de me concentrer sur d'autres choses comme la correction des bugs ou l'insertion du pokemon world tournament donc peut etre debut janvier au plus tard.

Et non la rom n'est pas à 60% car en soit avec l'update de se soir le jeu est 90% complet(restera qq bugs et le PWT qui arrive très vite) par contre la nouvelle région est une extension indépendante et elle est déja accessible en "démo" in game. Il me reste qq scripts du scénario + les blabla dans les maisions et c'est fini.

In english : The extension will be released between december and january. I'm actually working on the PWT and bug fixing. The rom is 90%done and it will be 95% done in 1 or 2 weeks. And 99 % done when the extension will release. After that I think I'm going to work on the overworlds, tiles, pkmn cry and sprites, and bug fixing + add some sidequest with new maps + a safari zone, ...

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Important info :
    New release is available!
    Here is the changelog for this important update : Pokemon Cloud White254
    - New menu
    - SUspended road fixed
    - BW repel system added
    - More cities done in the new region (you can visited it, fight every trainers, talk to everybody in outdoor, do some scenario script, ... but the game is far to be finish)
    - Trainers fixed in Rocket warehouse (copper city) and in Emerald Tower
    - All indoor text are done
    - Mart are update (special mart and Mall will be edited later)
    - Aldo's dad text fixed
    - Borders fixed in :
    -Pyritown, Mr pokemon farm, Steel city, iron city, copper city, iSLE 6 ...
    - House for sale 'sign are fixed
    - TM01, Exp share, Amulet coin, Aurora ticket, ... are not available in mart anymore
    - Some legendary are moved to increase the difficulty of the game and to give more variety
    - E4 name fixed
    - E4 team fixed (no more Anchwatt^^)
    - Giovanni don't use Kyogre anymore before he find it
    - Trainer are more intelligent = Difficulty increase
    - Trainer teams are update to increase the variety of pokemon you fight against
    - Some error in tiles are fixed
    - Icons of your pokemons are corrected and updated
    - Channel between PWT and Jadetown fixed
    - Some music fixed
    - Title screen is complete now
    - New introduction text
    - Pokemon position in battle fixed
    - Some pokemon type fixed
    - Some outdoor dialogue fixed
    - Lady remuneration decreased
    - Access to Opal city Grotto is now available
    - Kobalt city was totally update and fixed
    - Bycycle is now able to ride in the Mangan Archipelago
    - Exp catch system added
    - No more faint from poison outside of battle

Moreover,
    >>> I'm actually working on the Kimono ladies* to fix this challenge soon.
    >>> PWT is coming soon and I've found a solution to my problem of flags so it will be a Nuzlock challenge* (Only one try, If you loose you will not be able to retry the PWT without loading a savestate or a save)
    >>> I recruit to develop the game faster :
    - I need help for : expand Overworlds max amount, check IV/EV, add new moves, change tiles, testing the new region, report bugs.

* For the moment, only three events : PWT, Kimono ladies and another one in the new region are Nuzlocke.

>>>>>>> The next update will include : PWT + Kimono lady challenge + all the mega evo + primal kyogre/groudon + new pokemons + all indoor in the new region done, ...

PS : The exp catch system was not tested, same thing for poison system. If someone could test it for me and report if these system works fine it will be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Important info :
    - New menu
    - SUspended road fixed
    - BW repel system added
    - More cities done in the new region (you can visited it, fight every trainers, talk to everybody in outdoor, do some scenario script, ... but the game is far to be finish)
    - Aldo's dad text fixed
    - Borders fixed in :
    - TM01, Exp share, Amulet coin, Aurora ticket, ... are not available in mart anymore
    - Some legendary are moved to increase the difficulty of the game and to give more variety
    - E4 name fixed
    - Some music fixed
    - New introduction text
    - Exp catch system added

Moreover,
    >>> PWT is coming soon and I've found a solution to my problem of flags so it will be a Nuzlock challenge* (Only one try, If you loose you will not be able to retry the PWT without loading a savestate or a save)
    - I need help for : expand Overworlds max amount, check IV/EV, add new moves, change tiles, testing the new region, report bugs.

* For the moment, only three events : PWT, Kimono ladies and another one in the new region are Nuzlocke.

>>>>>>> The next update will include : PWT + Kimono lady challenge + all the mega evo + primal kyogre/groudon + new pokemons + all indoor in the new region done, ...

PS : The exp catch system was not tested, same thing for poison system. If someone could test it for me and report if these system works fine it will be great. Thanks.

Your really shaping this up to be somethink very exquisite ironing out little things and even adjusting game accordingly and making it well just so much better will it ever be enough as iv never known a perfect hack that hasnt had somethink that couldnt be improved on

Jassy Kurohyo

Design is just as important as Strength
    Years
  • ok it finally worked after i got a completely new XSE and tried both the (E) and the (U) version the (U) version has been patched! finally i can play

Years
  • Important info :
    - New menu
    - SUspended road fixed
    - BW repel system added
    - Aldo's dad text fixed
    - Borders fixed in :
    - E4 name fixed
    - Some music fixed
    - New introduction text
    - Exp catch system added

Moreover,

Sweet! Gonna test exp catch system and poison system.

Back