• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    you need the original gba file of fire red E (1.0), then actually you just need NUPS Patcher and then the ups file of first site. open nups, first field original gba file second field ups file. Patch and the gba file is now the pokemon cloud white edition. (Best way: before patching copy the original file in a seperate folder, then use the copy for patching so next patch you just have to copy the original again and patch the copy :) )

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Found some bugs

Trainers use a lemonade during battle and it does nothing.

zorua's moveset needs fixed

Flecthing's movest needs fixed

Background problem on 2nd floor of MT.moon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    lemonade bug was earlier the blue scarf bug and is not fixed yet to 100% (at the moment it should appear just once a battle and not more.
    Background in mt moon is also known but should be fixed (maybe forgot one area, then a description for which area would be good for him to fix it :) )
    To the movesets, maybe it has reasons that they have new movesets :)

i'll test the new patch also for all found problems the last patches and then just go ahead the storyline and will post all bugs i'll find then :)

Years
  • Since nobody answered my questions I'll just copy and paste them here:

Little question, how does this day/night thing works?

Is there a VS Seeker or something for grinding levels?

These numbers in the "Skills" menu are the IVs, correct? So, I was using save states to get the first pokemon with the best stats possible, but why my pokemon with A in Sp.Atack has 12, and the same pokemon with B+ has 13? This is strange.

I just found a Zorua with the "Intimidate" ability..........???

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I'm all for altered and new movesets but I've leveled up fletchling to around level 15 and it would be nice to have a move other then flamethrower on him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    to Iwks: i just know that the tool for refighting trainers is still available ^^ VS Seeker could be right and should be available on same place like fire red^^

To Czar: i can't say if this was decision of our master programer or if its just a little fault :) haven't checked the guide yet, maybe the movesets (or changes to original) could be found there but otherwise he would tell us if its okay so or if he gonna change this :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    The town after Outcast Island, Pyritown, is labelled Pallet Town, flying to "Pallet" takes me back to the original Pallet and I need to surf all the way back to Pyritown from six island, I think this is a bug. Also, a lot of areas are simply blocked and you are unable to enter such as many houses and staircases. Also, there NPCs who do not spawn instantly such as the men to the north of Pyritown blocking the bridge they did not spawn until i already walked past them, trapping me, requiring me to soft reset my game. Also, some "trainers" i found do not challenge me and crash my game when I talk with them. And wherever I am in the new region, I am always "in Pallet Town" And in Iron City, the Team Rocket Mercenary will make your screen turn red. Sorry for the criticism but the new region is filled with bugs.

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    i patch this on fr squirrels rom and its work fine! and yes u dont need to expand the rom. Thanks shogun :D

Years
  • Since nobody answered my questions I'll just copy and paste them here:

Little question, how does this day/night thing works?

Is there a VS Seeker or something for grinding levels?

These numbers in the "Skills" menu are the IVs, correct? So, I was using save states to get the first pokemon with the best stats possible, but why my pokemon with A in Sp.Atack has 12, and the same pokemon with B+ has 13? This is strange.

I just found a Zorua with the "Intimidate" ability..........???

The day/night depends on the actual game time. I'm not sure about this though.
    VS seeker is available at vermilion city PC (just like in the original game).
    Maybe because your pokemon has different natures. Natures also affect the stats, not only IVs.

Years
  • Ok, this is not directly related to the Hack Rom, but I'll ask anyways cuz I don't know where to ask (sorry):

I'm not into all the strategical stuff in pokemon, so I never bottered myself in doing that breeding stuff, thing is: Is there a way for me to put a specific move in a pokemon?
    I'm asking cuz I just caught an Aron, and I wanted to put "Head Smash" on him when he evolve, but I don't have the patiance for breeding, mostly because I might waste a lot of my time doing it and them just stop playing at the moment I finish it, so I wanted a faster way, like a save editor or something like that, unfortunately I didn't found one that worked with hack roms, is there anything?

Also, if I'm not mistaken in pokemon gaia we could use an item to switch a pokemon's ability to his hidden one. Is there something alike in Cloud White?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I got my 5 badges and couldn't get into saffron guard would say he's thirsty then say road is closed and I had a lemonade, soda and fresh water on me and nothing would happen. So I went to cinnabar instead maybe you changed the order idk I beat Blaine and got brought to one island is this normal? How do I get into saffron?

jlw1717

I'm Back!!
    Years
  • I got my 5 badges and couldn't get into saffron guard would say he's thirsty then say road is closed and I had a lemonade, soda and fresh water on me and nothing would happen. So I went to cinnabar instead maybe you changed the order idk I beat Blaine and got brought to one island is this normal? How do I get into saffron?

Get the tea from the old woman in the appt in celadon city

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • to Iwks: i just know that the tool for refighting trainers is still available ^^ VS Seeker could be right and should be available on same place like fire red^^

To Czar: i can't say if this was decision of our master programer or if its just a little fault :) haven't checked the guide yet, maybe the movesets (or changes to original) could be found there but otherwise he would tell us if its okay so or if he gonna change this :)
    For the moment I've made a custom moveset for a big part of the gen 4 , 5 and 6 Poémons. However, I'm going to fix this ... this summer --'.
    VS seeker is available at Vermillion City. In the new region, the trainers automatically re fight you in some situation.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I saw the new version fixes the trainer on island 3. I'm using the version from like a week ago is that version compatible the save with the new one? I think the one from the 16th

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I saw the new version fixes the trainer on island 3. I'm using the version from like a week ago is that version compatible the save with the new one? I think the one from the 16th
    Yes. All the save will be compatible with all the future update.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    I used the new patch I tried to patch it with the same fire red rom(copy) of the original rom I used to patch the old file and I got a error when patching mismatchings sums.
    I got in game left the house in a new game and was surronded by trees.
    It does not need to expanded now? Not sure what happen, with the error I hit ignore but I got that error.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Like it so much started a new game. :)
    My suggestion is for tm's make them resusable like the new gen!

Back