• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Hi, the HM FLY has 70 power instead of 90, and zoroark appears like a spearow in the hall of fame...great hack thanks ;)

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2019
    Jigglypuff uses pound my game freezes
    when the charmander will evolve into charmeleon my game freeze
    Sorry my english

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Sif my rom file is not working...
    When i get my starter and battle my rival at beginning where i get my first starter..different man appears its a leader of team aqua...iand it hangs in there...is this a bug??
    Please how can i fix that..please tell me i really really want to play this ...

And also my fire red rom file is corrupted..
    Sir is there a not corrupted rom file of fire red..i need to patch this on that and also...
    How can i expand it to 32 mb??
    Sorry for so many questions..

Sir i need the original rom file of fire red to patch to cloud white please.. Thans for advance

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I wonder what forms this topic here where I can get the rom without inflinja any rules?
    knowing that I can not adjust the patch!!!

someone could answer me, shogun unresponsive moderators only know how to ban and delete the messages literally I do not get it !!!

many here like me are passionate about the game and we can not ask the ROM in question only because it is a hack rom, a beautiful hack shogun this parabens, but still does not change the fact that we are ignored by the god of love ?? !! !!

pls bro??

Years
  • Man, just Google it, and search for the ROM 1636 (Squirrels)

And You DON'T need to expand the ROM, just download the FR Squirrels ROM, the Patch and NUPS, then Patch the ROM, simple

Years
  • I'm going to make these questions again:
    1 - Why Zoruas have the "Intimidate" ability, is this a bug? What is this?

2 - Shogun, could you please just tell me how can I edit the movesets of the pokemons?

3 - Is there an way to change a pokemon's ability to his hidden one? Just like in pokemon gaia?

4 - If I have a save file from an older version of the Cloud White, I can just keep the save files and re-patch another ROM with the same name and my game will be updated, right? Cuz I have the last version and Bulbasaurs are still named as Bulbizarres, but I guess that the major bugs are fixed, right?

Another BUG
    When my Bulbasaur is evolving there are white lines on the black background

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I'm going to make these questions again:
    1 - Why Zoruas have the "Intimidate" ability, is this a bug? What is this?

2 - Shogun, could you please just tell me how can I edit the movesets of the pokemons?

3 - Is there an way to change a pokemon's ability to his hidden one? Just like in pokemon gaia?

4 - If I have a save file from an older version of the Cloud White, I can just keep the save files and re-patch another ROM with the same name and my game will be updated, right? Cuz I have the last version and Bulbasaurs are still named as Bulbizarres, but I guess that the major bugs are fixed, right?

Another BUG
    When my Bulbasaur is evolving there are white lines on the black background
    1 - not a bug because not implemented in the game yet. My priority is to solve bugs
    2 - you need to edit the ini file of gen 3 hack suite (in the ini : 550 pokémons; 24 types; 154 ability)
    3 - No. I 've never tried to add this but I can take a look on it later.
    4 - yes. Bulbasaurs name isn't a bug. It's an anecdote because bulbizarre is the french name and all the pokémons name are originally based on french words (for exemple with Pokémon and not Pokemon).Moreover I'm french.

Years
  • Sif my rom file is not working...
    When i get my starter and battle my rival at beginning where i get my first starter..different man appears its a leader of team aqua...iand it hangs in there...is this a bug??
    Please how can i fix that..please tell me i really really want to play this ...

And also my fire red rom file is corrupted..
    Sir is there a not corrupted rom file of fire red..i need to patch this on that and also...
    How can i expand it to 32 mb??
    Sorry for so many questions..

Sir i need the original rom file of fire red to patch to cloud white please.. Thans for advance

I wonder what forms this topic here where I can get the rom without inflinja any rules?
    knowing that I can not adjust the patch!!!

someone could answer me, shogun unresponsive moderators only know how to ban and delete the messages literally I do not get it !!!

many here like me are passionate about the game and we can not ask the ROM in question only because it is a hack rom, a beautiful hack shogun this parabens, but still does not change the fact that we are ignored by the god of love ?? !! !!

pls bro??
    You seem to fail to understand that distributing ROM files is literally against the law, which is why patches are distributed at all. You simply need to locate a FireRed ROM download yourself, and then apply the patch that Shogun has provided.

Years
  • You seem to fail to understand that distributing ROM files is literally against the law, which is why patches are distributed at all. You simply need to locate a FireRed ROM download yourself, and then apply the patch that Shogun has provided.

the point is that I can not do this, and nobody instruct to do this %#$%#$%$#%#$%#$%

and if you will not teach do me a favor shut up
    please serious

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Game crash in event in iron city - Mangan Archipelag

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      SC20160222-094046.png
      24.2 KB · Views: 19

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Save not compatible with the 441 version?
    You version is outdate. Please download the new one (v.457 I think) available on the post #1
    Your save is compatible with the last version. Just rename your rom to the same name as you file

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Help please.

How do you expand a rom? It just took me forever just to find out how to patch on Mac lol.

Back