• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Compeleted the E4; some thoughts

Beldum should probably have his catch rate increased if he's going to be a wild Pokemon.

Flteching's catch also probably needs to be increased.

Machop can apparently hit Pokemon that are in the air from fly as it happened to me several times. Not sure if that's a bug.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
    Years
  • Found a bug: In the latest version I cannot enter the Arsenal, There is an invisible wall blocking me had to use walkthrough walls code to get in.

And Where do I get the key for the rocket warehouse on Kobalt Lake? (The second one in Mangan)
    I found it in an older outdated version but cant remember where.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Larvesta dunno if thats the name but hard to find one haha n sir Icemaster cqn you share me the walkthrough walls code :v just in case i encounter same problem

Years
  • Hey Shogun, it's me again, thanks for the info:
    "you need to edit the ini file of gen 3 hack suite (in the ini : 550 pokémons; 24 types; 154 ability)"
    But I couldn't got it to work, that .ini file is really messy, I tried but I have no idea, can you be more specific on how to proceed with that?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Important info
    I ´ m actually working on a big release to fix all the bug i ´ll find however i have a problem with internet connection of my computer so the next release will come in 2 or 3 weeks. Actually, I ´ ve fixed all the error in Mangan, sevii and kanto. I hope to do Johto and GBYW islands.
    Patience.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    Wehnelt You ´ll be on johto or azur archieplago You Will be to have this bug ^^

I'm having a hard time understanding this answer. You're saying this is an intentional feature because it's needed when fighting trainers in Johto and Azur?

If so, why not just implement it in those regions? Having it go off in every trainer battle throughout the first region is annoying and makes the game boring.

Hope you can address it cuz it otherwise looks like a great hack.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
    Years
  • Can the synchronize ability be like pokemon ORAS Where it allows a chance of GIFT pokemon to have same nature as the pokemon with the synchronize ability?
    Or can there be a nature changer in the game?

Years
  • So am I supposed to use an expanded rom for this hack? The header says yes, but the FAQ says to use a 16MB rom. Also when I go to patch the 32MB rom, UPS says that the patch file doesn't match the rom, but UPS will patch the rom 16MB rom. Some insight would be appreciated.

Years
  • So am I supposed to use an expanded rom for this hack? The header says yes, but the FAQ says to use a 16MB rom. Also when I go to patch the 32MB rom, UPS says that the patch file doesn't match the rom, but UPS will patch the rom 16MB rom. Some insight would be appreciated.

Use the 16 MB rom.

Years
  • Important info
    I ´ m actually working on a big release to fix all the bug i ´ll find however i have a problem with internet connection of my computer so the next release will come in 2 or 3 weeks. Actually, I ´ ve fixed all the error in Mangan, sevii and kanto. I hope to do Johto and GBYW islands.
    Patience.

Will it be save compatible or? :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Hi Shogun, I enjoys ur project so much
    and found some things that i dont sure to call its bug
    After I completed Six Seiv Island, I gonna see Prof.Oak and the rival waiting at new Island
    I won him without getting Mega Gem, but my inventory was full
    I think the rival should ask player to manage inventory for MegaGem before go

Dont worry about me, I reload old save to get it lol{XD}

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2016
    i am not able to patch the file...
    everytime i try patching it shows that the file is invalid..
    please help..

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I uploaded 1636 PokemonFireRed Clean rom 16Mb View attachment 78082
    Its ok for patch

Hi Shogun, I enjoys ur project so much
    and found some things that i dont sure to call its bug
    After I completed Six Seiv Island, I gonna see Prof.Oak and the rival waiting at new Island
    I won him without getting Mega Gem, but my inventory was full
    I think the rival should ask player to manage inventory for MegaGem before go

Dont worry about me, I reload old save to get it lol{XD}
    I'm not going to edit this because I hope to find a solution to expand the max amount of item allowed in the bag.
    PS : You should edit your post or delete it because posting a rom is against the rules.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Where do I get any dawn stones?
    And also I think I found a bug, I deposit my Empoleon and took out a Ralts out of my box but suddenly the ralts turned into an Empoleon and the other Empoleon is still in my Box while the Ralts disappeared and I´m left with 2 Empoleons.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2018
    I was wondering if there was any HMs in this game such as cut, fly or surf as they would be useful?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2018
    Hi I was wondering why professor oak's aide at route 2 couldn't give me HM05 Flash even when I have already caught 10 pokemon, he says I only caught 5??

Back