• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cobalt Version(Need spriters)

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Pokemon Cobalt Version(Need Helpers)

Hello, I looking for people to help me with a region project. It will include tiles, attack animators, scripters, and sound artists(for pokemon cries). If you will like to help then PM me an example of your work or post it here and I will let you know the details and if you are accepted or not. Thanks.​

Here is a little about my region.​

I am using RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials by Peter O to make this game.​

~New Improvements~
    ~screen 2x size of normal pokemon games~
    ~Alot of the characters are in it. (Including TV Show, Games, etc.)~
    ~Most Pokemon will be obtainable weither it is catching, breeding, or decided to join you threw your adventures.~
    ~Lots of partner trainer battles~
    ~Team Rocket is back! (Jesse, James, Geiovanni, Butch and Casidy.)
    ~New Pokemon(the goal is at least 60)~​

Story
    The world is a vast place, filled with many different climates, people, and places.
    If I asked 5 people "Where do you live?", I would be sure to get some interesting answers.
    But if you asked "Where do YOU live?" to me, well...
    I live in an underwater and forest paradise.

Welcome to Teara Region. We've been waiting for you.
    Here in Teara,, be prepared to meet one hundred new Pokémon with their own unique abilities. However, some of these poor Pokémon are being controlled by one other, and it's your turn to play a part in Teara's newest chapter, and save these Pokémon! Not only that, but there are people to save! Two Pokémon, one controlling Pokémon, the other humans. There's just too much to do today!

Be sure to be on guard though, as Team Control, an organization are set out to get these two controlling Pokémon, and rule Teara, and possibly, the world. There is another threat, but not as large. Team Rocket is also watching your every move. Not as intelligent as Team Control, definitely not partners, but they still want a piece of what Team Control is after.

Looks like you got some work to do!

written by PyroYahtzee of the PC Forums

Zera Region
    This region is the largest region of them all. In this region pokemon have there own natural habitats. Such as Jungle, Forest, Beach, Cave, and Mountians. Pokemon have different looks to them depending where they live.​

Here are the new screenshots of the game.
    Towns/Routes
    Tera Town

Battle
    Grass Field

Last edited:

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I updated it with new screensots so you can get a idea of what the game will look like. (Note: It is not a hack!)

The game will feature all D/P/P style graphics as well as scratch ones. I can not finnish this game with no help so I need spriters. I am only one person so for me to make this game alone it will take years.

If you feel that there is not enough information to convince you to help then let me know. I am always up for questions on the game.

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
    Very nice i like how you've done the battle screen with the mountains i may not be able to help though seeing as i haven't had much experience, i like how you have put in jungles seeing and cave's good luck!

Last edited:

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    umm those look like the old ones to me
    That is because they are. I do not have ones from the new game yet but they will come. I need people to help me because it took me weeks to rip all of Pearl's and Platinum tiles.

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I have updated the first post with new screenshots from the game. I now also need scripters(who know Ruby) and sound artists(for pokemon cries). I also need attack animators. Thanks.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Okay, I have a pokemon game also titled Pokemon Cobalt, I do not want to be a thorn in your side, so to avoid any confusion, I am willing to change the title of my game, any suggestions??

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    This game looks nice so far. The tiles/battle backgrounds are different from any other Pokemon games I've ever known before and that battle screen fairly interesting.

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    JollyRoger25: I don't have any suggestions, sorry. But to be honest there will always be someone esle with the same name game. I have seen like 4 Pokemon Cobalts and 3 Opals and so on.

Hall Of Famer: Thanks. ^^

Okay, so I am still in need of people who can make tiles, attack animations, scripts, and sound art(for pokemon cries). Anyone?

sherm

The Other Guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Is this on XP or VX?
    Either way it looks awesome. I like the battle screen its very colorful and cartoony if thats the look your going for. Alittle cliche storyline, but hey I don't think thats too bad. Its better to be safe than sorry.

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Is this on XP or VX?
    Either way it looks awesome. I like the battle screen its very colorful and cartoony if thats the look your going for. Alittle cliche storyline, but hey I don't think thats too bad. Its better to be safe than sorry.
    I am using RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials by Peter O to make this game.​

XP. Thanks, my talent is in the art department not the writing one as you can tell. XD

Any helpers?

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
    Starrmyt, at your service. I can sprite (not terribly well), I can come up with ideas, and I can make you an exceptional DP style map if you don't already have one...

What can I do for you?

Back