• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystalized Platinum

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hey everyone,
    Before I start, I just wanna say a few things: first, I'm somewhat new to the rom hacking scene, and second, I'm accepting help from anyone who's willing to do so. This hack isn't as big as many other rom hacks; in fact, in comparison to a lot of the other ones out there, it's pretty small, but I hope it will at least interest you guys. This rom hack currently in development is, what I call, Pokemon Crystalized Platinum. It is a hack partially inspired by Blaze Black/Volt White, taking a previously existing region, adding way more Pokemon, and making it more difficult; in this case, it's for Platinum. I'm planning some similar ideas to what BB/VW accomplished (harder trainers, more Pokemon available, higher level scaling, etc.), so I apologize if it sounds uninteresting. Right now, the hack is in very early development, however, considering, so far, it is just a one man team, progress has been going somewhat smoothly. If anybody is willing to help on developing, please let me know.
    --Mann

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Hey there. I love your ROM Hack idea but unfortunately I think Hacks very similar and by that I mean exactly the samealready exists. Good Luck anyways.

Back