• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepFreez3

Articuno, is for my win.
Years
  • My team is:
    Dragonite
    Munchlax
    and Pikachu

First off... the game is pure epicness and cannot wait to play the rest of the beta.
    I have only found ONE bug so far. When on your way to Tabula Rasa the ledges you can put your head under them. as if the bottom had allowed movement on that spot. Nothing too major so far, and has been the best hack of hacks (for pokemon) Move over Ruby Destiny series and Light Platinum we got Dark Rising 2! The ultimate comeback on the somewhat-poorly-made-most epic-hack-for-pokemon-ever! I think the final evolution for the starters was a GREAT idea. And glad to see no one has complained about it either. Hope Dark Rising 3 is made. And thank god it being on RPG Maker (I think thats what you said) As ROM editing has too many problem and boundaries!
    Have you noticed something? IPS Roms most of the time are better then just rom hack downloads. Anyways!
    BEST HACK Ever
    A masterball is on the boat! I will not tell you which room but there is a master ball that you can get! And also the Jewel of Life! I found these as my first items, and sorry for you if you left and didn't check the rooms. Because you cannot go back!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Great so far, but found a tile error!
    ScreenShot2013-12-20at6.47.23PM.png

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm so excited! Thank you, DRG! I see a lot of people since release being rather rude to DRG about bugs and stuff. It's a Beta1 so it will have a lot of bugs, she worked really hard on this for us, and she released it early for us, so nobody should be rude about any of it. You guys can point out bugs politely, but don't be dissapointed or annoyed when you find a bug; instead, just work to help DRG and her team. This is my favorite pokemon game/series and i dont like seeing people being unkind to somebody i see as something of a celebrity, so chill out. My rant's done, thank you for reading. Now I'm going to play DR2 as soon as I can with my favorite dragon, Salamence. I'll be back with any unestablished bugs.
    Everyone was supposed to report bugs.
    And it was DRG's decision to release the beta so soon.
    If you aren't annoyed by finding a bug, you won't report it.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    i am stuck in the fourth gym , pls sombody help me !!!

and i found bug , when i fight with pangoro he looks on me and not on the rivels !!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    i am stuck in the fourth gym , pls sombody help me !!!

and i found bug , when i fight with pangoro he looks on me and not on the rivels !!

She's stated that in January they'll be getting new sprites including back sprites for the 6th generation Pokemon, somebody is working on getting the sprites from x and y.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • Hey anybody caught a lillipup with pick up ability?i have 17 but they have vital sprit!lol!
    Or any body caught any pokemon with the ability PICK UP. . pls reply

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back