• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
i went past him just moving down close to the wall. You will be out of his range.
Yeah you could actually avoid him.
But as I stated from my previous post,I walked up to him and did a savestate... >.>

I can't really do anything now,I'm stuck at the savestate and I have to talk to the man and battle him.

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
How do I download it onto gba4ios without having to use a computer any links

On an android, possible, but because of Apple's restrictions, not going to happen. Just patch it on a computer (ANY COMPUTER, even your local library or something) email it to yourself in a .zip or dropbox it, then download it to the emulator. If the rom doesn't work, then you need to use iTunes file sharing and just put the .gba (no zip) in the GBA4iOS folder.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
Hello!
I must say, that the gameplay of this hack is really really nice, but there are some
things that I would like to mention:

< I cant insert image because of that silly 15-post-rule >

Pinkish trees? Well, the idea isn't as weird as it sounds.
But please.. Make more contrast between the color stages; it hurts my eyes otherwise :(

< I cant insert image because of that silly 15-post-rule >
< There meant to be the picture of the mountain >

The colors here doesn't fit together, it makes the tile unclear and everything that hides them too.
I would recommend you to fix these easy things, as they aren't much work but have a big influence
on the hack-appearance overall, it would also be more popular as it already is ;)

Mike said:
How do I patch it on a computer

You must use a patching program like "lunar IPS".
Download the .ips from the start page and use lunar IPS to patch it on a clean FireRed ROM.
A FireRed ROM-link is illegal, but you can easily find it on google.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Another bug: If you try to re-battle the very first Trainer on Astraeus Route (the CoolTrainer) via the VS Seeker, the same issue with the Scientist in the Ghost gym will happen (the game will freeze with a green screen).

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Could you show the special/physical split ingame? I got confused after playing a couple of hack that doesnt have the split :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
In the #1 post

A bug I came across: In the battle with e Extremist in Eden path, my Garchomp split into 2 ( I haven't caught any pokemon at that point of the game)

It's already mention by others. That's one of the Double Battle bugs.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
So, is the special/physical split implemented in game?

Dont mind but i dont under stand why u guys ask some funny question like this! . . Physical spcial split is one of the most amazing thing that is in dr2.
Pls read the first page for more info about this game. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back