• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
just saw the wild pokemon list, no way to get eevee or ferrothorn ? that was like the only way you could win in the last game :p

there is a eevee at the gemstone city and ferroseed evolve into ferrothorn. (eevee is in a house at rock type gym city and ferroseed can be caught at misty trees.

Years
Lets hard work to defeat the last boss.

Last boss will be easy only if you do all LEVEL 100! so lets do it!!!

Pick up GARCHOMP because its supreme!!!

Years
With the feature physical/special split, you mean the P/S split from Gen 4 and above?
Because I used to train my pokemon in that P/S split, but I found out that gen 3 and below have a diffrent one.
Always wondered why my gengar shadowballs didn't do **** in Pkmn Glazed..

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
would it be possible for darkrisingirl to put in the hg/ss feature of pokemon walking behind you in this game?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 11, 2014
A few questions for the hack creator... 1. what legendaries are available to catch in the game 2. Where is the super rod 3. is the closed off part of lunar cave accessible in this hack and how 4. is there an exp share 5. is there surf

Years
How much % of 6th gen pokemon are used?
Also is the difficulty level same or increaseed

Not sure about the % of 6 gen pokemon, check the first post. The difficulty isnt A's hard but your lvls will slip under the important trainers (gym leaders, rivals, team "whatever", etc.) So it does require some training but it's a lot easier with the VS Seeker which is obtained in the DR Headquarters. (After 4 gym before friendly rival battle with Sydney.) It is possible to sweep a team with a 4 dragon danced Dragonite using Dragon Claw. **SPOILER** Worked well after I forced mewtwo to switch out and set up with the weaker pokemon. Once mewtwo came out, I outsped and one shot him. (3 lvls under)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 24, 2022
This hack is all right, maybe a few touch-ups would be good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
1. what legendaries are available to catch in the game

Only Victini is available in this beta, you'll get it after talking to Pete in DR Headquarter. There's a Heatran in Helios Cavern, but the part it's in is inaccessible unless you use a Walk Through Wall code.

2. Where is the super rod

The Super Rod isn't available in this beta.

3. is the closed off part of lunar cave accessible in this hack and how

No. The one blocking it clearly says you need 6 badges, while you can only get 5 in the beta.

4. is there an exp share

Yes, each time you catch a starter it has a chance of having an Exp. Share with it.

5. is there surf

I believe there's not.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
just got 2nd badge this is much better than dark rising so far no bugs at all thanks for telling me about pokedex as soon as u get pokedex from him he will disappear.if u dont get pokedex 1st time he will still disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back