• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2014
    What is the further point on this beta? I got up to some entrance to some city that leads to victory road...is this the end?

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2014
    I'm waiting to start Dark Rising 2 - but today I finally beat Dark Rising 1 and the whole game was really, really incredible. Kudos to everyone involved with it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Oh dang! Maybe I'll just download and play DR2 again when it is already finished so there will be no more problem for me patching the game lol. Btw thanks for the help. Really appreciate it :)

Sounds like a really smart idea lol I would do the same. & no problem I'm happy to help:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey Darkrisinggirl i managed to complete the beta ^^ it was incredibly fun i cannot thank you enough! i managed to patch the ips successfully over onto my old save file (i play on mobile haha). Darugis was a total beast and tbh my arceus couldnt even scratch it and in the end i won thanks to.... Rotom-W and Escavalier LOL thanks alot again for all the hard work put into this rom it was definitely worth waiting for

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Lol I changed my mind. I can't help myself from not playing DR2 so I started playing it again haha. I'll just try to do what you've told me when a new beta comes out :)

Don't blame you cause even though it was a good idea I went through the same thing you did not to long ago lol. It's just an incredible game so I had to play it. Hopefully it works out for you when the next beta is released. Even though I'm sure you'll be able to do it; you can PM me or post here if you need any help in the future.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    What is the current beta up to? Because I'm up to the entrance to enter alfheim city but can't get through =/

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I'm up to the entrance to enter alfheim city but can't get through =/

If your talking about the entrance which light (with xerneas) blocking your way that is where beta 1 ends.

Try to check the 1st post to download the latest beta : )

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    hey awsome hack i just beaten darugis in his 20% power :p
    is that the end of beta2 ?
    cuz i remember before i entered the cave i talked to florina i think and she said we will meet up at i dont remember the city after i caught arcues???????

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    how can i enter alfheim city.i cant get through the gate which was first blocked by light

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    i have downloaded the beta which is on 1st page but now also i cannot enter the gate which was blocked by light

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back