• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
  • i have downloaded the beta which is on 1st page but now also i cannot enter the gate which was blocked by light

After you download the new beta, you have to leave the noble pathway route & return to another city. Walk inside of a house/mart/center/etc and then walk out. The beta changes will now take effect & you can enter the gate which was blocked by light which will then lead you to Alfheim City.

[FONT=&quot]Well, the week's over. It's June 1st & I'm ready to go on my summer break. It looks like the rival sealed chamber problem has gone away so I feel alright to leave the hack how it is until I return in 2 months. I submitted a team thread, but I don't think it's going to be accepted as it should've been posted already. I'll just do everything myself like I've been doing when I get back.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The hack progression will resume in 2 months! Have a Fun Summer everyone ^.^[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just found a bug in the game. Whenever I'm in a trainer battle and then I use save state, when I load state again the trainer's pokemon become a wild pokemon. And whenever you're in a double battle and save state and load state in the battle, the pokemons become messy after you access your pokemon or your bag in the battle.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2015
    I'm actually having the rival issue in the chamber except everytime I battle him it freezes

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    where abouts can i download the beta for this? just completed dr1 and im hanging on this one :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    So I just if finished beta 1 at the cave. Now that I've downloaded beta 2, it seems like I have to start over from the beginning, is that correct? What I'm asking is, is there anyway to transfer my Darking Rising 2 beta 1 to the DR2 Beta 2?

Last edited:

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • It's been quite sometime since i last played DR2 :) ,INow that I have to start it again,I've got a question,what's the beta progression so far?I am on my mobile,so i may have missed it :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    is Alfheim City done yet? I just finished beating the Omega Base and all the team leaders, and I have to give something to a lady in Alfheim City but theres no way to reach it.

Ttar0914

Years
  • So I just if finished beta 1 at the cave. Now that I've downloaded beta 2, it seems like I have to start over from the beginning, is that correct? What I'm asking is, is there anyway to transfer my Darking Rising 2 beta 1 to the DR2 Beta 2?

Nobody said that you have to start all over again, you can continue with the beta 1 save but save in a pokemon center for example in hollowsville, but not in astraeus city, because the beta 1 astraeus city has been removed in beta 2 due to a crash it's causing.

is Alfheim City done yet? I just finished beating the Omega Base and all the team leaders, and I have to give something to a lady in Alfheim City but theres no way to reach it.

It seems that you still have Beta 1. Update to beta 2 and save in any pokemon center except for astraeus city before updating to beta 2.

It's been quite sometime since i last played DR2 :) ,INow that I have to start it again,I've got a question,what's the beta progression so far?I am on my mobile,so i may have missed it :p

So far, a fixed beta 2 is out, that allows you to move on to alfheim city to challenge the gym leader there and catch arceus and of course a battle against darugis who'll only use 25% of his power.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Why did it take you people so long to release beta 2. I forgot the story of DR2 in these 4 months.

A Dude, i hate to be Rude but DRG has a life outside of Rom Hacking ,I mean COME ON IT'S NOT A JOB WHERE YOU GET PAID ... it's just a hobby i'm Just saying:) & It takes time to Create an Awesome Hack so please get in line like everyone else:D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    hey i have defeated darugis first time he tells me that he give me 6 days now what should i do to continue the game~_~~_~

Yuuki_Asura

Years
  • hey i have defeated darugis first time he tells me that he give me 6 days now what should i do to continue the game~_~~_~
    Well,The Beta End at the ROAD TO HARMONY, Where you battle Nathan And Dark Rising 2 is on a 2 month hiatus(Started on June 1st) DRG said she will be back after 2 months :( & You can Battle Dawn in Alfhiem
    City & Battle Paul in Contra City, Also Some Legendary Pokemon Available to catch just Download the Wild Pokemon List in the 1st post to know their location

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Hi! I'm new here, and I'd like to know how I can make the Beta 2 work, because I've finished Beta 1, but I even though I follow every help has been given in the forum to make it work, I'm still blocked in the Artic Cave. I've tried the "enter-exit building" thing, but I get back to Artic Cave and the boulder is still there.

Thank you.

By the way, I'd like to congratulate the creator(s) of Dark Rising series, because these are 2 really amazing games! Thank you so much.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    double post

Just recently got hooked onto hacked Pokemon games and I love em'! I play on my iPhone and want to play the beta 2 part of Pokemon Dark Rising 2 (stuck at Artic Cave). How can I download or play the rest of it? Plz help!

Thanks!!

Where did you find/download Beta 2??

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki_Asura

Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back