• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Delta

Years
  • You are a 10 year old on the Distant Island Chain which means you get your first pokemon today. But something isn't right after leaving the professors lab you see a shadow watching you, and you dismiss it as a trick of your eye and continue through your day so exited to have your first pokemon. All of a sudden a delta Giratina attacks from the shadows and you black out. You wake
    up in your room then walk downstairs your mom and the professor are waiting for you. The professor says there is a boat waiting outside to take you to the mainland if you want to go to find what happened and why pokemon are attacking. Along your journey in Holon you encounter Team Delta who are using Electromagnetic Waves to alter pokemon and make them stronger and you must stop them.

New features:
    No more gyms, instead you will need to find the 8 Hideouts of Team Delta bosses hidden in either cities or routes to acquire the 8 seals to Holon tower
    Pokemon from all 6 gens
    Custom sprites and tilesets
    Completely new maps
    New starters Dratini Bagon and Larvitar
    People will give you starters throughout the game so talk to everyone
    New evil team Team Delta
    Each leader has a delta pokemon

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    What's a delta pokemon?

Just curiuos, haven't heard of it before

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
    Years
  • You are a 10 year old on the Distant Island Chain which means you get your first pokemon today. But something isn't right after leaving the professors lab you see a shadow watching you, and you dismiss it as a trick of your eye and continue through your day so exited to have your first pokemon. All of a sudden a delta Giratina attacks from the shadows and you black out. You wake
    up in your room then walk downstairs your mom and the professor are waiting for you. The professor says there is a boat waiting outside to take you to the mainland if you want to go to find what happened and why pokemon are attacking. Along your journey in Holon you encounter Team Delta who are using Electromagnetic Waves to alter pokemon and make them stronger and you must stop them.

New features:
    No more gyms, instead you will need to find the 8 Hideouts of Team Delta bosses hidden in either cities or routes to acquire the 8 seals to Holon tower
    Pokemon from all 6 gens
    Completely new maps
    New evil team Team Delta

Looks nice!
    So basicly Delta pokemon are Shadow pokemon
    Shadow pokemon are pokemon with no feelings made stronger and they got a dark aura that is basicly what a delta pokemon is ? Am i understanding this right?

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years

New features:
    Pokemon from all 6 gens
    Completely new maps
    New evil team Team Delta

1. Why always 10 year old :D ?

2.How much pokemon from 6 gen you will add?

3. Why starters is Dratini - Bagon - Larvitar ? ( Sorry I do not like this :( , maybe you should add something from Psychic - Fighting - Dark trio ?

4. I liked your feature ( no more gyms ) Yes, I waited it so long :)

But Delta ( Shadow ) Giratina stalking you ?
    ( that's awesome xD )

Overall - I watch this hack progress from now on :)
    Good luck with your hack ! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Are Delta Pokémon the same ones which appeared in the Trading Card Game?
    Because there, they were Pokémon inhabiting the Holon region which had their types changed. Will that be implemented into the game, and if, then in what way?
    I'm hugely thrilled for this, man. Hand out some new delicious info as soon as you can :D

marc1234

Conquest MODE
    Years
  • Will you include mega evolutions? Will you add the fairy type and some new moves? And will you add Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    nice story , good screen , amazing features . LOVE IT !!! :P

1. What is Delta pokemon ?
    2. Have you considered adding new bad team ? If so I thought of a name: Team Chaos
    3. How much pokemon from 6 gen you will add
    4 . Will be fairy type ?

Back