• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
  • those screens of your maps..... you can't be serious right? those maps make pokemon red, blue, green and yellow look better, amp up the quality

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yunghove, flaming, censor bypass and disrespect to members. You should've known better.

Also, I didn't get anyone to flame your thread, if I wanted to tell you your maps need work I'd to it myself.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I know how to script, but I'd infract you anyway. And I don't think there's anything wrong with my maps, nor did I say your maps were bad.

The thread will stay open while yunghove's banned, offtopic posts will be deleted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    i know this is going to be deleted, but he deserved it.
    still like the hack, though

I don't think u should say this, unless u know for sure.
    Yunghove is only booted out for a few days and Christos said it will remain open.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • I can detect no tile errors in your maps...Zvarri! I deduce you are a skilled mapper in need of praise! I believe you are deserving of the title "Ace Mapper"!

Last edited:

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • i was asked to make a new hero for this hack guys
    so here it is
    picture.php

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    wow Yung's banned :O I hope that this stays open when he comes back, it seems great!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Hey Yunghove, I was wondering if I could join the team for this hack. I would be able to script, sprite, map or beta test, which ever you please. Please consider it. :)

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • OMG! I AM SO SORRY!

Well, I have scripting down by myself, and I dont like other people scripting, because I'm good, and because I use alot of flags, and I dont want people to use my flags.

For the sprite, can you make the girl hero?

I am sorry Yunghove! I kinda lost my internets connection for a long time there, but I am back, hopfuly for a long time... can you give me an Idea off what you want the main girl hero to look like? and do you need a battle sprite, or just OW, or both? I am sorry! pleas put me in the loop!

~~ 0m3GA :t157:

Years
  • Hey guys, im back.
    im going to do this hack all
    by myself now, and i dont
    want people asking if they can
    help or if the game is done
    if the game was done, then
    itll be in the first post.
    Stop PM'ing me asking
    if its done. Ill start some scripting
    soon.

pthrules

duncanrcook is now pthrules!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    there are not enough truly good mappers on this forum, and its good to see that there is a hack with good maps!
    keep up the good work.
    can't wait to see more.

Years
  • there are not enough truly good mappers on this forum, and its good to see that there is a hack with good maps!
    keep up the good work.
    can't wait to see more.

Thanks for the comment, but my maps were created by me and X-buster touched them up. So if anything, X-buster deserves the credit more than i do.

mods, if you see this, can you lock it???
    I'm not going to be hacking for awile, cuz i dont have the time to.
    Thanks everyone that supports Destiny, and ill be back in due time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back