• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokemon Digital

Years
    This is my first Pokemon game using Essentials and I want it to be good, so I am going to be giving my idea to you all today and get your opinions. So, Pokemon Digital is a game set in the (I Don't Know the Name Yet) Region, where the regions science community in (The Big City (Don't Know a Name Yet Either)) is working on a digital region with digitalized versions of Pokemon with new digital moves and a new type (Digital). The beginning of the game starts off with you choosing your starter, the digital versions of the Kanto starters. The villain is Team Rainbow Rocket in which their goal is to collect as many Ultra Beasts as possible to take over multiple worlds. Later in the game though there is a city (probably where you get the 5th gym badge) where you get access to this digital region with the new digital Pokemon and you might find a new type of Pokemon, the Corrupt/Error type which are Pokemon with corrupted data. Also, there is going to be an evil team called Team Error that you fight near the end of the game (on the way to the final gym). So, what do you think, any changes or suggestions.

Back