• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diverge

Days
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pokemon DivergePokemon DivergePokemon Diverge

POKEMON DIVERGE NEEDS YOUR HELP we are looking for some friends to work with us to make an amazing game together
    What are we looking for? (We use Pokémon Essentials)
    • Programmers
    • Artist
    • Spriters
    • Mappers
    • Musician
    • Anybody that's interest we will take you into consideration :D
    IF you need us to be more specific or have questions to see if you want to join the team contact me on discord here:
    @Thecursereef or twitter DaDanAmbi
    Why should you work with us?
    • We work will every schedule and will give task as you ask we aren't going to be like "do this and do that" work at your own pace
    • Everyone's Ideas will be considered we are a team this is all of our game I may be the creator but this isn't just my game Its the teams game :3

Now with that out the way let's talk about the game

(broken link removed)About The Region
    Pokémon Diverge is a Pokémon fan game set in the "Statern Region" that is based off of the southern part of the United States.
    "Long ago there was once a war between truth and ideals fought by two hero's. During that war there was a dragon Pokémon that divided itself into two new ones. The backlash of the powerful dragon separating caused great cataclysm. The part of the region broke off and drifted away.The name of the region of Unova and the people that were left of this now new land decided to rebuild and become their own new region. Thus the "Statern" region was born." That's right statern use to be a part of Unova!

(broken link removed)The Story
    In Pokémon Diverge you will adventure through the Statern region building bonds, Collecting Badges and making your way to being the new champion!! There's always evil lurking in the shadows the evil "Team Evol" does inhumane experiments on Pokémon to unlock a deeper evolutionary power they believe to be locked deep inside them. Put a stop to evol's plans and free the captive Pokémon

(broken link removed)Features
    Pokémon Diverge is planned to have
    • New regional variants and Evolutions
    • Brand new pokemon
    • 8 challenging gym leaders & Elite 4 and Champion
    • Two new rivals to travel with and to test each others strengths
    • A engaging story leaving you wanting more
    • We plan on having a unova post game (akin to kanto and johto)
    All sprites that were presented were made by
    Woofa

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • I don't know anything about the things you need (except for art, but I'm trash at that. Proof is my photo lol), especially technical stuff, but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know! I'm kinda good at making ideas (except for Pokémon)

Spoiler: My trash drawing

Back