• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Ended up getting a tailow. Didn't realise I could go back to the rote multiple times. lol.

How do yo get the pokemon after you wake it up though? Still haven't worked that out.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The 24-hour thing frustrates me. I can't do it yet today because I didn't do it until 2 PM yesterday...it's going to cause me to keep setting my 24 hour timer later and later until I can't get on until like 11 at night. x.x

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    I think it's after midnight it resets not after 24 hours, I woke my umbreon at 11pm and tucked in my larvitar at about 9am the next day

Pikachu-dance: I've been waiting about 16 1/2 hours u.u'

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Argh, I'm still waiting like the rest of you. I'm starting to think that I may have tucked my Pokemon in wrong or something.

How exactly did those of you who got it to work put the Pokemon through Game Sync?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Argh, I'm still waiting like the rest of you. I'm starting to think that I may have tucked my Pokemon in wrong or something.

How exactly did those of you who got it to work put the Pokemon through Game Sync?

Hit Game Sync, picked the Pokemon, waited until it said "Your Pokemon is asleep", then refreshed the Global Link and in a few minutes my Volcarona was on the internet.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think it's after midnight it resets not after 24 hours, I woke my umbreon at 11pm and tucked in my larvitar at about 9am the next day

Pikachu-dance: I've been waiting about 16 1/2 hours u.u'

It won't let me tuck in anything, it says Game Sync is recharging, and the website says I can't tuck in for 8 more hours, which is when I did it yesterday.

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • I've waited 15 hours and 16 minutes. Annoying to say the least

I wonder if I can use the Japanese Global Link?

Pokemon Dream World Discussion

I swear she is trolling.

yeah i now officially hate fennel i have seen her face so much i have noticed that her haird and hair make the shape of a munna :/

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My ds has been on "creating data" for ages now, anyone know my problem?

edit; nvm xD

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Man this is terrible..I feel for you guys.I think this surely has something to do with the time of accounts..I created one long ago and had no problem using the DW . But my friend made his account yesterday and he can't access it

Years
  • I've been waiting since around 6:00 PM yesterday, now it's 8:14 AM, and I still can't get in. That's more than 14 hours!! Why is it that I have to wait this long, yet other people can get in right away? This is starting to frustrate me, seriously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back