• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon EarthNature

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well i'm still deciding if i'll continiue this or not. But lets say that i will continiue it for now. But i need some cool ideas and new name for this hack EarthNature is too long something shorther. And i really need some ideas for story.
    Well i must thank you guys because i got interest in hacking again. but i'll decide. So plz put some ideas and some Hack Names Up

Sky

Years
    What do you think about Sky Flower
    As the name for your Hack

what dou you think
    than you beginn your adventure shaymin show up and some people from dark heaven they would capeture shaymin for there evil plans

Years
    If you're going to discontinue a hack due to such a trivial thing, then I doubt your hack was ever going to be great in the first place.

The way I see it you've already got sufficient support, so stop demanding more than you've earned the right to.

In b4, "gtfo" "noob" "you can't hack" etc.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Okay. Pokemon Earth...err Pokemon Petal Version is back in acction. Thanks to Ice Charizard for the Name. So Call This Pokemon Petal Version Now :P. So yes its back but this time not as Fire Red but as Emerald with FireRed graphics. I know that i'll have much to do with the tiles but so what. I've almost inserted Tileset 0 with allmost all Principal FR tiles. So except new screens soon. Ok now could you pleas give me some ideas for the story. And can some one make a userbar :D .
    Well Thats all for now.
    Cya Later.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    petals..? so this project will be concentrating more on grass types, huh? sweet! :)

I'm freshed out of ideas, for forgive me if I am unable to help. :\
    Emerald? be sure to save back-up often. :)

anyways, good luck with this project~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The new name sounds awesome :3
    Hacking Emerald will be a tough job for you now. I think you need some storyline editors, though I'm not much good. Anyways, good luck!

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Oh, Emerald cool! Don't really understand why people say its unstable, its never crashed on me before. :/ Its about time someone made an Emerald hack, it has so many cool features. The only problem I've ever had with it is the lack of free space available. But you could just delete some of the useless stuff.

So you're importing all the tiles over? Cool, I love R/S/E hacks with FR/LG tiles! I hope you change some other stuff as well like the exclamation/question mark, flowers (although I prefer the R/S/E flower animations so maybe you shouldn't =D) and water.

Help on the story, huh? I've always thought that a hack should have its story before anything else. Otherwise its just hacking for the sake of hacking. But I guess if you need some ideas how about:
    Spoiler:

Haha, wow thats bad... Hopefully you can use at least some of the ideas.

Well good luck. I really hope that you don't give up this time.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well i don't know why peoples say that its unstable. I think that Emerald its much more stable then Ruby or Sapphire plus its much better. Um yeah i've actually changed the animations of flowers and water no doors.. And now i'm changing textbox and some palette changes to look more fireredish.

Oh and about that idea its pretty awesome. I think i'll use it.

And thank you alot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    You will never stop amazing me. Keep up the good job, and good luck, your hack will sure be great!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey I made you a banner you can put it on the first page:
    Pokemon EarthNature

And you don't have to credit me ;)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Okay guys. I have one new picture just to show that i'm still working on that :P

Pokemon EarthNature

All in FR style. Emerald Rom.

I'm now scripting begining event i've used some things from dshayabusas idea.

Hope you like it.!

Years
    well what can i say ummmm ... it look's awsome im glad your still working on it well good luck with the mapping and scripting plus good luck with all of the hack

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Okay guys. I have one new picture just to show that i'm still working on that :P

Pokemon EarthNature

Hope you like it.!
    Looks really nice BlackRainbow*! Not a huge fan of the terracotta houses but I'm glad you didn't get rid of all the original tiles. Well its great to finally see an Emerald hack around here. The sign in front of the house is a little iffy. Why not use the mailbox? Awww you replaced the flowers... I really liked Emerald flowers...

Well I don't really have much else to say with only one screenshot.
    Show us some more updates now soon!

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Pokemon EarthNature

Hope you like it.!
    Gasp, i haven't been here for a long time.
    I can't believe that this hack has day/night system!
    Only the most skilled can do that.
    Now, to comment on the screenshots.
    Amazing.... I once tried this but only made FR trees.
    the house seems a bit small-and wide-to me.
    Maybe you should work on that.
    I can't believe how much better this has gotten.

But Ice Charizard, you do know even though it looks nice, no one can put it in their signature without having a big orange ! on it.
    I'm still telling myself how amazing this is.
    best of luck BlackRainbow*!

Back