• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Rogue

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Not sure if this has been suggested but I think a config option to max out all IV's would be nice.
    Honestly it's purely just me not liking random IV's at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I picked this up after seeing Pikaspray play it.

It's heccing addictive and really really hard.

One thing that would be nice is that when you beat a run your team gets stored in the PC

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Soooo apparently a new massive update dropped literally 2 days after I played this for the first time last month and it was never brought up here at all for some reason lol. Missed out the past few weeks but least its a good excuse to finally return to playing this awesome hack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hello, I love the hack! Question. When it comes to the "hidden" thing when learning egg moves or powerful moves, what determines how much is hidden? Is it based off level, or how far you get into the run maybe?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Am i understanding something wrong or it's intended to avoid trainer fights, especially in late?
    The reward for fight usully smaller than 1000 and you're risking instaggibed by just usual trainer with a team like Multiscale Dragonite + Moxie Salamence. Based on how expensive heal i don't see any point to fight usual map trainer battles.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    It's right there in the first post...

To be fair, as I sorta implied, the creator hasn't really bothered with keeping us up to date on newer versions around here at all. Seems they expects us to check the original post so often or join and stay in the discord which
    many of us don't really want to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Hi great rom hack it feels like whole new game, I made huge progress and have about 50 h played on my save and is there a way to transfer save file to latest version of rom?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Hi great rom hack it feels like whole new game, I made huge progress and have about 50 h played on my save and is there a way to transfer save file to latest version of rom?

Make sure you're in the outdoor area of the hub. Then make sure the newly patched version has the same name as the previous one and replace it. Should keep a backup of your save, just in case. If you are on a version before the questing update, HUB progress will be reset, since it's tied to quests now. Pokemon in the pc and party will remain.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    To be fair, as I sorta implied, the creator hasn't really bothered with keeping us up to date on newer versions around here at all. Seems they expects us to check the original post so often or join and stay in the discord which
    many of us don't really want to do.

It's quite a lot of work to manage the community which is formed around Rogue
    I'm afraid I'm kept far too busy managing the Discord to really check all the other places it's posted all the time
    I always update the original post whenever a new version is released but aside from that I can't really draw any more attention to it which I why I recommend people to use the Discord if they want to be notified (It's all role based so if you just want to be notified when there is a new patch, you can give yourself that role and then won't even see any of the chat channels)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Is there documentation or patch notes anywhere that doesn't require you to join a Discord server?

The documentation is all community driven so I'm afraid the only place to find it is on the Discord, as it's constantly changing
    (Although the hack itself is designed to be completely playable without them; obscure features are explained or hinted at in game by NPCs, events and quests)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024

Save games (.sav files) are compatible between patches
    So just make sure the emulator is using the correct save game and you should be fine (There's some more info in the #faq section of the Discord if you need it)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    I don't know if it's a glitch or intended, but I lost a shiny landorus in the safari zone shiny breeding programme. I left a shiny landorus sitting in the safari zone for a few days worth of runs, as I was waiting to level up my main partner before catching it, and when I went to the the safari zone just now, it was no longer in the programme.

I'm not sure exactly how many hours or runs I did since catching it in the ADVENTURE, but I checked the programme periodically and it was there for a number of runs. Maybe it got shoved out by newer shinies? Just in case I had been catching the other shinies from the ADVENTURE to make sure there wasn't a limit or something, but maybe there's an internal counter and it got overwritten by newer shinies?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Awesome game, so fun and a ton of replayability. A lovely take on an old classic. <3

Years
    • Age 17
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    So far for me this is an amazing ROM hack but I have a problem where I only find Gen 1 to 3 Pokemon only in EX. Are the other gens unlockable or something? Please help me

Back