• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon enchanted arms, resurrection

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
  • this is a ressurrection of an old project i started, i started out hacking ruby, but now im going to be using rmxp, if anyone would like to help or give any advice or input their ideas im open to suggestion =]

"Name: Pokemon: Enchanted arms

Main story ideas:
    You play as a 19 yr old guy/girl who was used in a scientific experiment by Prof. Raiger.
    The experiment ends with the hero's arm becomes mutated and seems to be emitting emennce radiantion.
    The heroes arm also appears to be emitting an elemental force (based upon your starter)
    You are sent to Prof. Yokohama, who tells you that your arm is not a unique thing, and that there is one other person known to suffer from the same thing, the hero's rival, who has found that he/she has the ability to absorb pokemon's powers and use them as he/she desires, however this causes him/her immense pain.
    You are also told that as your rival uses his/her arm's powers, they increase in strength.
    You are sent to find the limits of your arm and how powerful it can become.
    You are also given a pokedex (which will have a different name in the game) to record all the pokemon you have absorbed/seen.
    Along with the pokedex, you are given special pokeballs that will allow you to absorb the pokemon without going through asmuch pain, she has also informed all of the pokemarts in the region to only sell these balls to you.

Features
    absorb all new fakemon, aswell as some heondex pokemon.
    Team Icuras, creating human/pokemon cross breeds(which at a late point in the game get released as wild pokemon)
    New region, yet to have a name.
    {Edit1]thinking of using evolution a different way, instead of pokemon evolving, you collect certain things to evolve it. e.g. evole charmander>charmeleon you have to own a level 15charmander and 1fire crystal. does this seem likea good idea, given that pokemon will be absorbed not physically used in battle?[/edit1]

I'm interested in your thoughts on this, and would greatly appreciate any help that you could offer.

Team:
    I will be needing to put together a team in order to complete this hack.

Urgently needed.
    Need slight help with.
    No longer needed

Mapping
    me
    empty
    empty
    Spriting
    me
    empty
    OW spriting
    me
    empty
    Scripting
    me
    empty
    Beta testers
    empty
    empty
    empty
    Title screen editor
    me
    empty"

the guy in my dp, is the main hero, he needs a little work still and some ow sprites (rmxp size) so if anyone feels like doing that id be greatful =]]​

Back