• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey again.

I"m trying to finish the game and I have two questions:

1 - There's an NPC in route 120 that gives you a rare berry, based on your trainer ID (in the vanilla games). I assume that, in this rom hack, you can get all the ID-exclusive berries by talking to her on different days. However, whenever I talk to this NPC, she always gives me an Ipapa Berry, so I'm missing the other ID-exclusive berries. Are they supposed to be found somewhere else, or am I just unlucky?

2 - I chose the Lilieep fossil in the Mirage Tower. Every day I visit the desert underpass and, from what I gather, every day a new fossil is generated there. Up until now, however, I've only found the Kanto fossils. Is the Anorith fossil also supposed to be found here as well and I've been unlucky?

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I must reccomend a new doc being added to the bunch, specifically one on items. For instance, Dawn stone. Far as I know there's only one and it's behind Petalburg gym. A guide on where one can find items, especially key items like the sailing tickets, would be very nice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hey again.

I"m trying to finish the game and I have two questions:

1 - There's an NPC in route 120 that gives you a rare berry, based on your trainer ID (in the vanilla games). I assume that, in this rom hack, you can get all the ID-exclusive berries by talking to her on different days. However, whenever I talk to this NPC, she always gives me an Ipapa Berry, so I'm missing the other ID-exclusive berries. Are they supposed to be found somewhere else, or am I just unlucky?

2 - I chose the Lilieep fossil in the Mirage Tower. Every day I visit the desert underpass and, from what I gather, every day a new fossil is generated there. Up until now, however, I've only found the Kanto fossils. Is the Anorith fossil also supposed to be found here as well and I've been unlucky?

Thanks!

There's another NPC that hands out those kinds of berries. The location is in the docs somewhere.

Yes, all 5 fossils are available in the Desert Underpass. They are generated when you enter, so you can just savescum if you don't get the one you want.

I must reccomend a new doc being added to the bunch, specifically one on items. For instance, Dawn stone. Far as I know there's only one and it's behind Petalburg gym. A guide on where one can find items, especially key items like the sailing tickets, would be very nice.

The docs cover acquisition of evolution items like the Dawn Stone. It's in there somewhere.

The only sailing ticket that isn't given during the main story is the Old Sea Map. That's given by a guy in the Draconid Archives who will appear there after beating the Pokemon League.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I see. Could be better organized I suppose but, fair. Also again, I highly recommend checking out something like Inclement Emerald if you are worried about Bloat. Or Emerald Crest. This rom is amazing, but I can see it could be so much more.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey again. Still having a blast with this awesome game.

I've trying to obtain all the Battle Frontier symbols and I just noted one or two minor glitches, so that you may fix them in case you want:

- On Floor 1 of the Battle Pyramid (2nd time completing the challenge, with the poison/toxic theme) there was a Youngster NPC trainer who attempted to battle me but he had 0 pokémon. So, he just sent out the ????????? glitch pokemon we all know and love. I attacked it once, the move "failed". I tried it again on the second turn, the move connected and the battle ended with me as the winner. Everything went smoothly otherwise.

- On one of the earliest levels of the Battle Tower (single challenge) there is a Ruin Manic trainer who only has 2 pokemon, instead of the standard 3. Kind of helpful, really, but still an oversight.

- Have you tested the Battle Tower Multi Challenge? I've tried it and it appears to be bugged, to the point I cannot complete even the very first battle. As soon as I knock out an opponent Pokemon, the game automatically plays the message that I'm out of usable Pokemon, so I whited out and I supposedly also lose some money as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hey again. Still having a blast with this awesome game.

I've trying to obtain all the Battle Frontier symbols and I just noted one or two minor glitches, so that you may fix them in case you want:

- On Floor 1 of the Battle Pyramid (2nd time completing the challenge, with the poison/toxic theme) there was a Youngster NPC trainer who attempted to battle me but he had 0 pokémon. So, he just sent out the ????????? glitch pokemon we all know and love. I attacked it once, the move "failed". I tried it again on the second turn, the move connected and the battle ended with me as the winner. Everything went smoothly otherwise.

- On one of the earliest levels of the Battle Tower (single challenge) there is a Ruin Manic trainer who only has 2 pokemon, instead of the standard 3. Kind of helpful, really, but still an oversight.

- Have you tested the Battle Tower Multi Challenge? I've tried it and it appears to be bugged, to the point I cannot complete even the very first battle. As soon as I knock out an opponent Pokemon, the game automatically plays the message that I'm out of usable Pokemon, so I whited out and I supposedly also lose some money as well.

-Well, that's annoying. I thought I had a fix for that.

-Do you have the name of the Ruin Maniac trainer? It's possible he also had a ???????? Pokemon but the game skipped over it.

-Yeah, I can reproduce that one. Will have to look into it when I have time.

Years
    • Seen today
    Beated the PKMN league
    Nice Hack, but now I'm stuck in the Post Game, please don't tell me that I have to do all the Symbols

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay thanks
    But Now I have a bigger problem
    The Docs says that Feebas evolves in the old fashioned way
    I maxed out the Beauty, leveled up it, but did not evolve

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay thanks
    But Now I have a bigger problem
    The Docs says that Feebas evolves in the old fashioned way
    I maxed out the Beauty, leveled up it, but did not evolve

Hey there. Did you use quality Pokeblocks?

I was able to evolve my Feebas just fine a couple of days ago. I did wait for the blend master event though, so I could have the best possible Pokeblocks.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey there. Did you use quality Pokeblocks?

I was able to evolve my Feebas just fine a couple of days ago. I did wait for the blend master event though, so I could have the best possible Pokeblocks.

I used only the Blue Blocks, with the Beauty Stat Maxed out

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I used only the Blue Blocks, with the Beauty Stat Maxed out

It's always been a thing in gen 3 where using as many beauty blocks on a Feebas may not be enough to make it evolve. How much it's beauty stat goes up is determined by personality shenanigans and also by how good your Pokeblocks are. Pokeblocks made with Chesto berries doesn't give a lot of strength. I would recommend using Kelpsey berries or another of the EV reducing berries to raise stats since they tend to mak good Pokeblocks.

Years
    • Seen today
    It's always been a thing in gen 3 where using as many beauty blocks on a Feebas may not be enough to make it evolve. How much it's beauty stat goes up is determined by personality shenanigans and also by how good your Pokeblocks are. Pokeblocks made with Chesto berries doesn't give a lot of strength. I would recommend using Kelpsey berries or another of the EV reducing berries to raise stats since they tend to mak good Pokeblocks.

Ah ok, didn't know it

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    I can't patch the Rom is there a patcher because i keep getting the Rom mismatch?

Back