• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolution Links

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Old Topic Once Again ~

[ Open Response ]

Pokemon Evolution Links --

Some Pokemon Look nothing like there Predecessor/Sucessor. ( EX. Crocranaw )
    Infact Some Pokemon Look like they would evolve into something other than what they evolve to ( Remoraid > Octillery ; Remoraid > Mantine ).
    Some Pokemon Even Lose color when they Evolve. But they gain it back once they further evolve. Why do you think this happens. Explain Your Answers.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
    What you said about Crocanaw made no sense. Just think, Totodile is pretty much a cute water type. It loses that cutness after the second stage and starts looking more like its fully grown (like humans. Child,teen and adult). Theres always a gap between young and old if Totodile just ZAP! And evolved into Fareligatr it would make no sense how it got so big like that. And catterpillers change color when there changing and have changed into butterflies/moths and so do deer, chickens ect. Color change has nothing to do with this.

P.S. mantine is by itself it doesn't evolve or is an evo.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Um , it did make sense

Totodile Looks More like Feraligatr than Crocranaw...

By the way , i meant that Remoraid Looks more like it would evolve into Mantine than Octillery , If you cant understand me than please PM me....

Back