• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- Fallen Angels

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
Years
  • Intro-
    Hi you may not know me but i have been posting around and have just started on my new hack :)

Story-
    Set in Royenne region you and your freind are out checking out the new region when a man realises that you have no pokemon...He rants at you claming that you are unprotected from the wild pokemon around you. He asks you a question...But it depends on which answer you choose that you get one of these pokemon..Bedlum, Larvitar, and a Ralts(yes i know about Bedlum and Ralts' moves and i'm going to change them) :P

Features-
    New legendary Pokemon (fakemon)
    New maps
    New tiles
    New OW's

Team (so far)-
    Me-OW's, Mapping, Scripting

Help Greatly appreciated-
    Scripting (any level between medium and expert)
    Inserting tiles
    Title screen booting
    Banners
    Beta testers :P

Screenshots and pictures-
    Spoiler:

Map names-
    Hazel Town
    Route 1
    Crossroads(i'll stop here and add more soon)

Thanks for taking your time to have a look at this :P
    -Knotch-

Last edited:

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • *car tyres screech*
    *crashing noises*

nice idea, but you need to GREATLY improve on your mapping

not an insult, just constructive criticism

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
  • OK so i was a bit risky with the maps but this is my NEW map for a route to get to Viridian :P
    Spoiler:

Yes i know that the dots are random but the truth is they will appear more in the story :)
    Thanks for looking btw

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Too... Well, square in everything. You really need to improve on your mapping. That route isn't a route, more a walk. Seriously, look at other people's maps, syudy how to make a perfect map, then give it a go. Routes have grass you need to walk in, less square maps and less square mountains. Tile Errors in the trees and the mountain.

Constructive criticism, and good advice.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • Plus, your sprites look too much like Red.

here is an example of a good OW:
    Pokemon- Fallen Angels

look at tutorials and ask around to improve on your work

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
  • this is why i put it in the scrapbox :( i dont think it would have lasted long anywhere else :P oh well my maps are rubbish my OW's look rubbish :P Mods you might as well lock this :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    All you need is practice. Thats all. Just work on them for longer. You only started on hacking this mont, if I'm correct. You aren't going to be instantly brilliant at it. Practice, then return with a great idea.

-Knotchwax-

Omg you killed Timmy!
    Years
  • Yeah but i might say i might not need this thread any more :D seeing as it's going to be a long time before i open it again and seeing as i have no members....well you get the idea

All you need is practice. Thats all. Just work on them for longer. You only started on hacking this mont, if I'm correct. You aren't going to be instantly brilliant at it. Practice, then return with a great idea.
    That's true actually :P thanks!

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Mate good idea but yes i agree with all of the guys, your maps do look a little square, and your OW i think is O.K you worked on the hair a bit but maybye improve on the body it still looks like a red/green body so maybye improve that, the backspriting is just really a colour change....make sure they both look the same other than that it looks ok :) hope that you improve soon. ;)

Back