• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Fire Red EGGS

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2023
    Guys is there any way to make eggs of Kingdra in Fire Red, not horsea, I need baby Kingdra.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's not legitimately possible to have Kingdra hatch from an egg. Most Pokemon that hatch from eggs will be whatever the lowest stage in their line is, so breeding any of the 3 of the Kingdra line will always result in a Horsea, never a Seadra or a Kingdra.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hmm, there is a way to get a kingdra. Not through an egg though. Method 1: trade it to a friend who has a gba and link cable as well. That friend may have a seadra holding the dragons scale item, friend may ask for an item evo trade as well. Though your friend may be nice enough to just trade it for anything in the pc. Method 2: if you have 2gba 2gen3 cartridges and a link cable; can be a cable or the wireless adapter for the sp. As weird as this sounds, you can trade it with yourself. I've done this with evo trades when I can't find honest people to trade with.

Years
    • Seen today
    Kingdra in Fire Red? You'll need to beat the game, get the National Dex, and a Dragon Scale and/or someone to trade with. You can't get Gen 2/3 Pokémon in FRLG before getting the National Dex.

Eggs in Fire Red? You can't even breed in Kanto, you'll also need to wait until the post-game for that.

If you need a Kingdra in Fire Red you'll need to use cheats, wait for the post-game and trade, or play a rom hack that makes Gen 2 Pokémon available earlier.

Back