• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red Multiverse (Completed)

Years
    • Online now
    I am playing on an oppo Android phone and I wanna know to bring my save file upto ver 1.2 from 1.0. let me know please I'm using my boy emulator for playing. Thanks.
    Try out the latest Version 1.3, and save files are compatible, although not recommended due to potential bugs you might face. Just load the save file with the new version.

Years
    • Online now
    A small update for the ROM hack, Version 1.4!

Changelog:
    Added Trainer Tower and battles with champions (postgame).

Days
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I found a bug, after receiving cut from SS Anne, I beat 3 of the guys before the gym leader and realized my profile already had the gym badge. I'm unsure as to when the badge showed up, but that's when I noticed. It also allowed me to walk past the guard to the east of Cerulean city.

Years
    • Online now
    I found a bug, after receiving cut from SS Anne, I beat 3 of the guys before the gym leader and realized my profile already had the gym badge. I'm unsure as to when the badge showed up, but that's when I noticed. It also allowed me to walk past the guard to the east of Cerulean city.
    Are you playing the latest Version 1.4? Because I tried to replicate the bug, and I didn't encounter it.

Days
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you playing the latest Version 1.4? Because I tried to replicate the bug, and I didn't encounter it.
    It was 1.0, I've switched to 1.4 now. I encountered a couple other bugs. I caught the galarian Zapdos but it didn't disappear. I fought it again and caught it again. The only way it disappears is if you run away from the battle or enter a building and go back to the same spot.

Also beating Silver's Honchkrow gave my Gyarados just 1xp.

Years
    • Online now
    It was 1.0, I've switched to 1.4 now. I encountered a couple other bugs. I caught the galarian Zapdos but it didn't disappear. I fought it again and caught it again. The only way it disappears is if you run away from the battle or enter a building and go back to the same spot.

Also beating Silver's Honchkrow gave my Gyarados just 1xp.
    The static encounter bug has already been reported by others, but I'm not sure about the 1 XP issue; perhaps your Gyarados had a very high level.

Days
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The static encounter bug has already been reported by others, but I'm not sure about the 1 XP issue; perhaps your Gyarados had a very high level.
    My gyarados was close to 40, and the difference was at most 10 levels, no more. All the other Pokemons gave me thousands of XP for my gyarados.

Years
    • Online now
    I was thinking you could get via evolution.
    Currently, based on my knowledge of ROM hacking, adding new evolutions to the game introduces many bugs and other features that might affect the main gameplay. That's why I thought of adding it entirely in a different offset for now.

Days
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    There's also a bug on this part. Every time I push the boulder down this hole, it doesn't appear when I drop down to the next floor.
    Screenshot_20240102-142028.png

Days
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Hi,
    Is seedraking Not included yet? I tried to give Seadra the Dragon Scale but it said it won't have any effect.

And how do you evolve when Trading is required?

Years
    • Online now
    Hi,
    Is seedraking Not included yet? I tried to give Seadra the Dragon Scale but it said it won't have any effect.

And how do you evolve when Trading is required?
    I assume you mean Kingdra, and it's not in the game. Trading is not required; these Pokémon can be found in the wild.

Years
    • Online now
    Yeah I did those already. I can't get through seafoam Island until I get both top floor boulders in place.
    Watch until 1:24, don't go to the right; instead, go down to the exit. It's actually the same as the original Fire Red.
    also, then use fly to get to pallet town and go south to reach cinnabar island

Back