• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Fire Red PC script

Years
  • Hello Eveyone!
    I'm trying to put in a PC like as if you were in the pokemon center, But I don't know how... I'm guessing it's a script or something and I can't find it anywhere. Please help.

Years
  • You're not gonna get far on your game if you don't make your own scripts or get a scripter for your hack. I suggest you learn it yourself, there are plenty of good tutorials on the tools, tutorials and resources section, though I recommend diegoiawesome's tutorial.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    To make a pokemon center PC you actually only need the tiles - as the computer screen has a 'behaviour byte' that activates the default script. Put that computer tiles on any map and it should work.

For the player's computer script:
    Spoiler:

According to this tutorial you can also use special 0x106 to call the PC script (with no animations).

Edit//

Here is the actual PC script, thanks to DavidJCobb:

Spoiler:

Back