• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Pokemon FireRed/GBA Cartridge Sticker Template

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Hello! I wanted to make my own cartridge stickers for some ROM hacks I like, but I could not find a good template anywhere. I wanted it to be in the style of Fire Red/Leaf Green but changing the color of the swirl and background + game title.

I used Paint.net but the file is uploaded in the supported .psd format (Photoshop).

The layers are separated in the following manner:
    • Background: Solid color
    • Layer 2: Just the swirls
    • Layer 3: The Pokemon logo + all text + logos + rating

As a Paint.net user, in order to select all of the swirls at once all you have to do is click with the magic wand tool on the background while in the swirl layer and press CTRL+I to invert your selection, thus selecting just all of the swirls.

For getting the game title, I could never find a really great way to do it other than by using the original font "Gill Sans Condensed" with the Text Outline PDN extension.

Here is an example of a sticker I made with this template:
    Pokemon FireRed/GBA Cartridge Sticker Template

Attachments

• PokemonCartridgeStickerTemplate.psd
      535.5 KB · Views: 57
    Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Oh, this is really smart to make and it's gracious of you to have shared the template! I'm definitely gonna put this to use someday, haha. Thank you!

Back