• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    @everybody:
    the hosting service deleted my account without a reason so i ha dto reupload all images including the userbars
    X will edit the firsst post soon so there are the new userbar urls then
    go update your sig when he did it

Wheath

Paul
    Years
    4eva FoR

Yeah.
    I came to this Forum because of the famous part of Romhacking.
    But mainly I'm here for this Hack I've seen in a German forum.
    Master_Track posted it there and I love Flame of Rage.

Great story, great ideas, great whatever *thumbs up*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    now the game just freezes whenever you try to talk to the drunk guy or the mom...

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I took myself some time and fixed the level script, some textes, movement permissions, eliminated 2 freezes, changed a person giving u a potion (the mart person, u get a potion now as well but not from a mart person xD), changed the girl in front of the gym (text was incorrect) and some other things.
    You should now be able to proceed without problems.
    The patch is locked, of course (same lock as yours, X).

edit: deleted the link now, there'll be a bugfixed beta.

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    since the lvl script worked for me perfectly fine, and I fixed some errors which weren't even posted here, it may be better to download mine.
    If X fixed some errors I didn't he can tell me and I'll fix them as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    im sorry to keep bothering you guys like this but i started a new game on master track's version but now i cant can get past the first bridge in blooming woods (its like im walking into a wall) and cant get to the town with the first gym because of it.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    that's strange, I didn't change anything there and I used X-Busters patch for bug fixing ô.O

I'll check this out, and I got other bug reports as well...

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    im sorry to keep bothering you guys like this but i started a new game on master track's version but now i cant can get past the first bridge in blooming woods (its like im walking into a wall) and cant get to the town with the first gym because of it.

Try another FireRed rom. Maybe that will solve it. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    nope, i've tried three different firered roms and even changed the emulator but the same thing still happens

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
    Dude when i get to the bar the event keeps repeating,i cant get past it, i really wanna try this game out but that one part is keeping me from enjoying it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back