• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • Bugs

when opening the map it just loads a black screen which you cant exit

and also on one of the stairs on the route leading up to genesis mountain is an invisible block

past the first bugcatcher in genesis mountain if you use the ladder you will arrive at a very glitchy screen

when you defeat your rival the exit the mountain if you reenter the mountain you will warp to different part

and if you try to walk where your rival was you get stuck and the game crashes

bug catcher robber also mentions cerulean city

the sign outside genesis mountain says mt moon

the last team shadow member in hawksham after beating him his text is a bit crazy

day care center is glitchy

an item on rom reaverz ship crashes game

when using cut your sprite changes back to the original

when riding arcanine the movements are a bit too fast

What I Like

starters

genesis mountain events

every event with team shadow is exciting !!

tiles

hero/heroine/arcanine ride/samara

you gonna change solid snakes battle sprite ? at the moment he is female

I have currently completed the beta and well......it was amazing the story was fantastic
    team shadow were actually quite strong and the arcanine ride is the best transport method in any pokemon game

theres one thing i hate ! the beta was too short :)

good luck with this !

know what?
    that kind of posts is what motivates us to keep up our work :)
    It's great that you like it, but also listed bugs.
    Will see if I get some time to fix them.
    The thing if you re-inter the cave...all warps got messed up once, that's just a remaining problem.

Years
  • Just finished the beta, here is a major bug(can be fixed easily with A-map)
    Genesis Mountain Warps.

Also, I think the Arcanine Moves wayyyy to fast.(Opinion)

When I walk into a Person, or a wall riding the Arcanine it moves the way I think it should

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
  • There's a glitch a the sparrowdale bar. Everytime I beat the drunk guy and talk to my mom when it finishes. The character repeats the same thing and then your stuck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    the above bug is fixed are you sure you are using a clean rom ?

im glad i could help master track :)
    flame of rage is my favourite hack after all :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2008
    Hi this is a really cool game you guys have here. Just one question though,. For some reason whenever I start the game it comes with this message talking abiout how a 1-mb circuit memory chp isn't installed. And also whenevrer I try to save the game it doesn't let me. It also crashe when i do specific stuff like pen my the town map, and talk to the person in the bar.

I'm playing the hack on my PSP. Any ideas as to why it won't work?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    ok the bar is fixed and i believe the map bug is known

to save delete your sav file and then on the emulator click save type flsh 128k then it should save

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Skill: Music inserter
    proof of work: none give me a music inserting test and I can prove it.
    past experience: none I would like this to be my first hack because it intrigues me quite bit.
    contact possiblities: aim, google talk, twitter, email (PM me for my screen names and stuff

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Can I report a glitch? I don't have a photo, but in Sparrowdale bar, when I talk to the Mom, the script does what it does, then before the battle the script repeats itself and doesn't stop repeating.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    may i ask to use your inside house tiles? :| sorry they are realy nice and clean,
    also great hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    To save delete your sav file and then on the emulator click save type flsh 128k then it should save
    How to do that on the psp?

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • when will the next bugfix be out i looked in the front page but its the same beta and the same thing happens at sparrowdale bar i also looked in the site they said it would be in its not there so guys please tell me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back