• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon for trade

metroid

hey everybody i got the following pokes up 4 trade: all are level 1 piplup, eevee, shieldon, cranidos, turwig, chimchar, bulbasaur, bagon, anorith and trapinch. 4 these im looking to trade 4 charmander, squirtle, snorlax, umbreon, meowth, magmar, gigle, spiritbomb n any other rare pokemon. i also have a regice and regirock both level 40 to trade 4 a mewtwo level 70 and below n lugia level 50 n below.us my code is 1031 7726 5733 hane is adrian. hit me up if interested. il b on till 12 mountain time.us

metroid

sure il trade 4 both of those pokemon. just give me or pm me your code.us il post on here next time i'm online.

metroid

anyone interested in trading hit me up.us il b online till 12am mountain time. i also have freshly hatched aerodactyls.

metroid

hit me up people im trading at the moment. i also have snorlax 4 trade. ultimate if u got any of the pokes i want il trade u 4 the aero.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    well i have
    psyduck x 2
    zubat
    wurmple
    shellos
    bidoof
    phione
    buneary
    cleffa