• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glitched Out Edition

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
Years
  • You are a glitch in a computer system, and you are discriminated all over the system. You decide to prove that the glitched race are just as good as anyone else in the system, and you decide to take on the Motherboard. (The Motherboard is the gym leaders and elite 4 challenge). Instead of pokemon, however, you use the files on the computer to battle, like Folders, the recycle bin, iTunes, etc. As you continue along your journey, you meet a virus that is trying to take over the whole system (aka the evil team) along with the SPysweeper team (the good team) to try to get rid of them, however the computer's Spysweeper is out-of date and is not as good as it should be. As you fight along your way, you will face tough times and the head honcho of the virus, to facing the Hardrive of the computer (the champion).

Features
    -Computer programs are the pokemon
    -the entire world map is a computer
    -Instead of flying, you are "e-mailed" to different places on the computer.
    -main computer hardwares are the bosses and elite 4 (except the virus leader)
    -Porygon and Porygon2 might make an appearance, not too sure about it though
    -8 gyms (need to think of a better name besides gym) and elite 4 + champion
    -Both windows and mac programs will be included

Since I now have full access to a windows computer, I will be able to have more time to hack. I will add more stuff as needed!

Progress:
    Sprites: 9/202
    Finished Pokemon: 3/202
    Maps finished: 0%

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Hmm..
    Interesting.
    I would like to see some screenshots.
    And what do you mean "The world map will be a computer"?

Details?

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Wow, this is one of the more unique idea I've seen for a hack. Just an idea, the gyms could be places where the virus is spawned or, badges could give you 'upgrades'

Like I said, it's a unique hack. Keep it up.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Hey, if this game is called Glitched Out, will Missingo be there, or are you going to create other glitches?

Back