• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    Pokemon GlobalEarth Version: Catch and Train Pokemon in Familiar Places!

Nikko.Ideator presents:

The opening...thingamabob...

Hello, viewers. Welcome to the thread of my hack, Pokemon GlobalEarth! This hack is a special hack that takes place in a setting far, far away from any type of made up or existing region of a fantasy world. It takes place in our world, Earth. You will be able to surf and explore the biggest oceans like the Pacific, climb the tallest Mountains like Everest, and explore many other places like the Grand Canyon, or the Nile River. And best of all, these places are all inhabited by Pokemon! Our goal is to finish this hack as perfectly as possible, so you can enjoy the making of it with us.

The magical things that make our world go around.

-No asking for release dates, considering how hard the team is working, your insistant cryes of "WH3N WiLL DIS HACK B R3DEY?LOL!!!!HAX" is kinda like a giant middle finger to us, you know?

-No spamming or flaming, we need posts to stay on the front page where we belong, but not that bad.

-Do not ask to be a staff member. That is simply reserved for the team thread.

-No asking stupid questions that could be answered with common logic or google. For stupid qestions regarding patching or roms, read the forum rules, please. Please?

-Do not ask for positions here. I am not in charge of recruiting for the hack any longer, Wind~ is. You may go to the thread where sign-ups take place further down.

We also have an FAQ list further down.

What happens and why does it matter?

You are a boy or girl in a fancy boarding school in Rhode Island, United States. All of the world's Pokemon battling teams are ready for the exciting upcoming event, the Pokemon World Cup. You have the highest grades in the class, and show a natural gift for Pokemon, so you are contacted by the president of the United States, President Samuel Oak. (You can be from any country to compete. Your rivals join Team France even though they're not French) You graduate from your school, and begin your training. You must collect all 8 United States Badges for proof of your talent, then you will be able to compete. However, an evil organization called the The M.O.B., or Masters Of Bad wishes to awaken the dragon of darkness, so they can carry out their plot to destroy the Earth. In order to do so, they must collect the 17 Regi-Runes, each guarded by a legendary beast. Can you collect the Regi-Runes before The M.O.B. can and save the world, in time to compete in the greatest competition of all time?

A short list of things that seperates this hack from FireRed.

-Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

-Takes place in the real world.

-Pokemon's levels are low at the beginning, like 1,2, and 3, but immediatley get harder at a surprising rate.

-Catch any Pokemon as a starter

-Three main rivals, all die and keep coming back.

-New playable characters

-Boatloads of maps full of secrets.

-All Pokemon have anime cries.

-A Regi for every type!

Who's featured?

Hero: A young child in a boarding school in Rhode Island, United States with a natural gift for Pokemon. Little do they know that they're about to go on the adventure of a life time.

Nikko: A mysterious character bent on stopping you from collecting the Regi-Runes. Is he a friend or foe? He has been able to make a clone of Uxie and raise it as his Pokemon.

President Oak: Pokemon expert, and president of the United States. He comes to the school to request you graduate early to become an apprentice for Team America

Beau: A stupid kid obsessed with comics who is your rival. He has bad dandruff. After being defeated by the Gym leader of New York City, Santa Marina, he complains about how nobody will take it easy on him, because he's only new and needs people to make him feel special. His Pokemon are Spinarak, which later evolves into Ariados, and Tyrouge, which later evolves into Hitmonchan.

Cassidy: The leader of your rivals. Very sassy and unkind to everyone. She always beats on Steven and Beau for failing to defeat you. Her Pokemon include a Gible she caught in the Starter Garden, and a Charmander she later catches in the lost tomb of the Charmander hidden in the Grand Canyon.

Steven: A just plain old dumb kid who eats IQ test instead of taking them. Your third rival. His Pokemon are Slowpoke, which later evolves into a Slowbro, and a Bidoof, which evolves into a Bibarel after falling into a pit of lava in Mount St. Hellens.

Hamm: A clumzy, but good-hearted trainer for Team America. His dream has always been to fly, so he tryed flying of a cliff on his Staravia, but breaks his arm.

Flagg: A well respected, charismatic trainer for Team America. Always is atracting women, and winning battles. His prized Pokemon is his Monfenro, which evolves from Chimchar in the Battle Stadium in Texas.

America: The cute, country girl for Team America. She rides around on her Rapidash, and takes pride in her Cleffairy, Pikachu, and Wigglytuff, which all evolve at the same time due to her stepping in an evolution stone mine. She secretly has a crush on Flagg, who also secretly has a crush on her.

Principal Roxanne: The Principal of Rhode Acadamy. You have to fight her to graduate. Yes, it's the Roxanne from RS.

It's a "Regista!"

As some of you may know, in Pokemon GlobalEarth, there will be 13 new Regis. Here is a showcase where they will be put.

Regigrass

Original sprite by fudgy, fixed up by me.

Regirock

Registeel

Regice

Regigigas

Resized by KageX.

Regivolts

Regivolts was made by hoppyfred, and resized by Nikko.Ideator.

Regiwater

By fudgy.

Regifire

Credit to PsydORg for this great concept. Fixed up by Nikko.Ideator.

Regiearth

Made by Nikko.Ideator (Third person, LOL)

Regifight

Made by fudgy.
    Regipoison

Sprite by PKMNTrainerAndy, resized and smoke added by me.

Regidark
    By HoppyFred

Regifly

Regighost

Regidraco
    Thanks, Hoppyfred!

Regipsy:

By fudgy!

R3gi???(The secret Regi)
    This sprite was done by Hoppyfred.

Other Fakemon!
    Pokemon GlobalEarth VersionPokemon GlobalEarth VersionPokemon GlobalEarth VersionGlobalEarth's mascot Pokemon, Geodude, Graveler, and Golem, Earth Style, thanks to Hoppyfred!

Humbug and Bahumbug to be added soon.

Come see the visual aspect of the hack.

Screenshots:

Naming the heroes! Only to demonstrate how the OW sprites look in the hack.

Our hero and heroine, chillin' in the dorm room! Complete with TV and bed NPC's!

Videos:

Testing the Dorm Room!
    Official Trailer by Hoppyfred!

Support banners:

By Nikko.Ideator
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146541
    Link it here.

Thanks to Hoppyfred!

Link it here.

Made by Acha!
    Link it here.

Made by Mr.Fury!
    Link it here.

Made by Moi!
    Link it here.

Made by Pr!m!
    Link it here.

If you would like to make one, please support us.

Nikko! Nikko! What's a frequently asked quesiton?!?!

Q.Where in the real world does it actually take place?
    A. Pretty much everywhere major. It starts in the US, and includes all the continents.

Q.Why does Regiearth look like Regirock?! You need to edit it to make it look more original!
    A. Regiearth is Regirock's rival and opposite. It is set to be physical attack based.

Q.You didn't add me!
    A. I may be busy. I have times when I just go and edit the thread, placing everything that needs to be there there.

Click on the "Workers" Logo to go to the Team Thread.​
    Fin.

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    I'm sorry for being a n00b, but I've got a scripter, so I'm planning on moving this up from an idea, to an actual thread explaining my hack. Is it possible to change the name of the thread, if not, I'll just start a new thread...am I allowed to do that? Sorry.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    The mods can change the name of the thread. If you'd like, you can PM Blazichu or Christos, the're the mods of this section.
    And also, give a hack name before the mods come and close it, you'll need:

-(Hack Name)
    -Hack of: (ruby, firered, emerald esc.)
    -Storyline

If you don't put in those things, then Christos WILL close this thread (and might give a warning), and as it says in the rom hacking section rules.

EDIT: That was a close one... -.-

Last edited:

Asday

PokéFreak. Nuff said.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    If I recall correctly, you can change the thread name by editing the first post. Werked the last time I tried, on phpbb.

On-topic: It sounds like an idea that could be done really well, or can be done really badly. I wish you the best of luck, and will watch this one grow, if I rememeber to.

EDIT: Curses, it's already been changed. My advice for nothing! Nooothiing! ... *ahem* Sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You should add more information about the hack, like the things Silver Riolu posted above.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Sounds nice. Good to see a more realistic hack, though is the name of the hack based on it being in the real world, or something else?

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    So...you guys impressed? Amazing what the power of improvisation can do for your hack threads. We may already have a scripter, but feel free to ask for another position in this hack. Sorry, while you guys were telling me I didn't have enough information, I was typing that up for you ;-). It was origionally supposed to be just an idea, but as of now it is a
    FULL FLEDGED HACK
    Enjoy.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice story! ^_^
    And 12 new regis? O.o
    I'll keep my eye out for this one. :)
    GL! :D

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    You bet 12 new Regi's!

-Regigrass: A giant tree
    -Regiwater:A sea rock coated in seaweed
    -Regifire: A volcano
    -Regiearth: A recolored Regirock
    -Regifly:A flying robot
    -Regipsy: A robot with a brain on top
    -Regidraco: A dragon with a brail face
    -Regibug: A big grasshoper thing
    -Regidark:A mafia-dressed regi
    -Regivolts:A Robot coated with magnets
    -Regifight:A boxing regi
    -Regighost: A blob of gas
    -Regitoxic: A volcano sprouting poison liquid on all sides.

Now...who wants to sprite them for me? :-)
    They need a brail design for their eyes.

Edit:Recount. 13 Regis. I'll edit the first post.

Somebody respond, or are you guys all scurrying over to paint to sprite? Thanks for the support, I'm going to bed soon. More tomarrow.

-Nikko.Ideator.

P.S. Spread the word. Tell people about this hack. I don't want this to be a fly-by hack, I want it to be huge. And finished. Also, those who are supporting and assisting, I'm raising your reputations. Once more, thanks for the great start.

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Wow Regista ^_^.........Good Work! But do you have the sprites of them, that's a really hard question!
    I'll do some, but I'll need some help, so I've just decided to open up all positions.
    We can use some more help. That means if you want, you can be a spriter.

Who wants to hear about the later storyline, and the story behind each Regi-Rune? I'm working on it right now. I hope you guys enjoy the hack.

Another edit: When we get some sprites, make a sig. I have stuff ready. When are you allowed to post pics?

LOL. One more edit: What about new music? I want to insert some custom music and DP music. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    With the advanced storyline on hold, I would like to present you with our first "feature" post. Introducing...
    THE ABILITY TO CAPTURE ANY STARTER
    On your first day at your new school, you'll be called to a place called "the starter garden" You recieve a lv.100 Bibarel, and a Master Ball, and you are sent to the park. Explore a wide veriety of areas, and when you find the Pokemon you like, throw the Master Ball. You will catch it, and lose Bibarel. Then, you are given the TM Vaccum cut, which I'll make over air cutter, which has no type, so you will be able to use on even Pokemon you are weak against. Tell me what you think.

Nice story! ^_^
    And 12 new regis? O.o
    I'll keep my eye out for this one. :)
    GL! :D
    Maybe wherever I put Regice, I'll put reference to your hack, Eevee.

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Read these words, Img:
    You-Are-In!
    I'll be a "fun" hacker for everyone. Whoever wants to Beta test can beta test!

ROM Master, get your FireRed rom out. I want you to rename it, and get it ready for when I'm able to post pics, because then, Earth team, we'll officially start on this hack, and aim to finish it!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back