• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gold Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    G/S/C remakes are awesome, I hope at least one pulls through with the scripts. That's what killed near all the other ones, and I hope that doesn't happen here. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    Great hack, but the buildings didn`t give me the buzz that the original gold did *happy days...*

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Yea, though there are lots of G/S/C remakes, none of them were accualy finished....Im guessing this is because G/S/C has the largest amount of maps up to date, after all, you need both Johto and Kanto to be in the game...

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Tha's gotta be hard...but with support, know how, and enough fre time, it'll work out

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, since I really don't like to see Gold remakes being thrown away, I encourage the people working on this game (specially if it is being made on Emerald) to keep up their good work!
    Good luck to all of you!

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    I was thinking. Shouldn't you guys you make a G/S/C Developement team. This remake is started to become a syndrome with only 1 person doing it. I'd call it the G/S/C remake syndrome.

I hope any remakes is good. I'd need to play one. And I hope Nintendo will make this Licensed Pokémon game.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
    You should consider teaming up with the one who is making Shiny Gold because his hack is also turning out great

and you should give us a beta to get a taste of what kind of game you are making

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
    Yea, though there are lots of G/S/C remakes, none of them were accualy finished....Im guessing this is because G/S/C has the largest amount of maps up to date, after all, you need both Johto and Kanto to be in the game...
    yeah but its kinda easier becuz these are emerald/firered and leafgreen styled buildings and grass , etc.
    itll be easier becuz u can just look and copy the tiles for kanto

Years
    Hey, Great Hack! I really hope it gets finished! The mapping skills are great! The sprites look awsome, I really hope this one doesn't get abandoned, it's looking really good! I really hope you finish it and good luck!

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    I suppose I'm going to have to ask you what I ask every other hack that I'm interested in: are you going to change the tileset?

It will be kinda bland with Emerald's tileset, as I believe it sucks at times, compared to Pallet Town's. Make more variety!

Anyways, good luck, and do your best!

From,
    ~TheRoad

PS: the guy who mentioned that ShinyGold and this should be combined:

Isn't ShinyGold for Pokemon FireRed? They're two different games, therefore they should have different things inside.

This -> Pokemon Emerald
    That -> Pokemon FireRed

OK?
    Thankyouverymuch.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Aside from that, Shiny Gold is not just an upgrade, it adds in some extra characters, which can only lead to a sub plot branching off from the main storyplot. I don't know much about this hack, but from what I can see in the first post, I'd say the only thing this game added was 368 pokemons, otherwise, it's purely just a Gold remake. I wonder if this hack is still being developed, anyway. Or maybe its on hiatus....or plain dead, like most Gold/Silver remakes.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I hope this is under development, since they were doing it for Emerald, and it would be interesting to see some things that FR doesnt have. Strength to all Gold Remakers!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    not bad looks nice.,......................................

snkneel, we have a rule which states that your posts have to be made of at least 25-characters. The character-limiter alerts you if your post is below that amount.
    Bypassing said limit is against the rules, and not allowed!

Please keep that in mind, and make your posts consist of at least 25-characters in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back