• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Hegemony

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Pokemon Hegemony

It's been 2 years since the end of a war with Hoenn. The Parthenia region has nearly finished reconstruction, and the region is slowly returning back to its normal routine. The region of Parthenia is returning to its more industrial ways, being the major exporter of construction materials and Potions to the other regions of the world. However, it seems no one really knows how the war ended. Some believe Parthenia was beaten but Hoenn left the Parthenians with their dignity to allow for more peaceful reconstruction. But the government has made no confirmation of anything.

However, you are just a student at the Pokémon Institute. And your path to graduation is to take on the Gym challenge in Parthenia. This Gym challenge is unlike many others, in that it chooses to adopt different strategies instead of adopting type themes. Along the way, you'll encounter the different military branches, as well as the military science groups that have developed Pokémon that were modified for war. And since you happen to start your adventure right as the Professor runs out of starters, you get to choose one of the Wartime Pokémon as your starter! Get ready to explore Parthenia and see what all kinds of Pokémon were modified for war, learn the story behind the Parthenia-Hoenn war, and find out what the secret Militia group is scheming as you travel to defeat the Gym challenge.

MAJOR UPDATE:

The game is complete through the main story! And now an expansive post-game has been added!

New Features in this game:

Warning: this game is meant to be difficult. It was intended to be played as a hard-core nuzlocke, and the lowest difficulty available still prevents item use in battle.

New Mega Evolutions
    Wartime forms for Pokémon
    New type: Cosmic - a typing discovered in Parthenia after the government attempted to expand to outer space to gain a military advantage.
    New abilities and moves
    All Pokémon up through Scarlet and Violet are now available! Post-game provides access to most of the Gen 9 Pokémon!
    Updates to old Pokémon's typings, abilities and stats to make some less desirable Pokémon better, allowing for versatility in teams.
    A stronger AI designed to make the Gym challenge an actual challenge
    A few new weathers: Eclipse, Windy, Sleet, and Starstorm, as well as updating Storm and Fog to match Sword and Shield mechanics and Snow to match Scarlet and Violet!
    HM Catalogue - no more HM Items or HM Slaves. Just have the move registered to your Catalogue and you can use it outside battle!
    Changed Freeze to Frostbite to match with Legends: Arceus mechanics
    EBDX with many custom move animations and some custom battle backgrounds

Spoiler:

================
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    ================
    MediaFire Link
    NOTE ABOUT THIS LAUNCHER:
    This Launcher, by default, installs to your C: drive. If you choose to install elsewhere, ONLY USE THE SHORTCUT PLACED ON YOUR DESKTOP TO LAUNCH THE GAME! Anything else will likely launch something different, and until I can make a new launcher, this is just the easiest method to ensure you're playing the correct game.
    ================
    Join the Discord linked here to download the latest version as patches will also be released as soon as they are completed, while updates will be more timed. So please come enjoy the Parthenia region!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/mTEkbDn6bu

Documentation

==========================
    CREDITS
    ==========================
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokemon Hegemony
      Screenshot_20221215_023710.png
      70.5 KB · Views: 2,244
    • Pokemon Hegemony
      Screenshot_20221215_025944.png
      54.3 KB · Views: 2,178
    • Pokemon Hegemony
      Screenshot_20221221_085846.png
      72.1 KB · Views: 2,192
    • Pokemon Hegemony
      Stream Thumbnail.png
      22.3 KB · Views: 2,257
    • Pokemon Hegemony
      MUDKIP2.png
      1.9 KB · Views: 3,988
    • Pokemon Hegemony
      TORCHIC2.png
      1.7 KB · Views: 3,980
    • Pokemon Hegemony
      TREECKO2.png
      2 KB · Views: 3,969
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2023
    I will never understand why people think giving pokemon moves they wouldnt get until damn near max level makes a game hard or literally changing the way held items work berry juice is supposed to restore 20 hp but it heals to almost full everytime. all of this does not make a game just frustrating

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Sorry you feel that way. Even though I never touched how items work and I made sure that mons can learn the moves they know by either level up or egg moves or TMs at the appropriate time. But if you have any questions regarding the game play itself or if you want and tips or strats I'm always down to help :]

Years
  • is there any more screenshots? Seriously I cant think of a reason of why anyone would play a game just showing maps and nothing else.

Days
  • I gotta say when I first watched a YouTuber[JaCubAsAlways] play through it there was this one item they got after they did a quiz[before the first gym even] which gave them infinite egg moves for any mon in there team, is there any chance for this to be added back into the game in the future? For everyone? Like maybe even just add a trainer for it in the pokemon center? Either way I really would like that feature to be brought back as I feel like it would definitely make a lot of mons more viable. And I mean it's not like we can catch the mons ourselves and breed for the egg moves. Or at least I never found a daycare while playing through the game.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I gotta say when I first watched a YouTuber[JaCubAsAlways] play through it there was this one item they got after they did a quiz[before the first gym even] which gave them infinite egg moves for any mon in there team, is there any chance for this to be added back into the game in the future? For everyone? Like maybe even just add a trainer for it in the pokemon center? Either way I really would like that feature to be brought back as I feel like it would definitely make a lot of mons more viable. And I mean it's not like we can catch the mons ourselves and breed for the egg moves. Or at least I never found a daycare while playing through the game.

Yeah if a daycare isnt available a means to teach egg moves would be vital, I agree. Extra TMs or make all egg moves tutor moves from NPCs like we saw in platinum, Black 2, or US/UM

Days
  • Also since I just came across a bug related to the 2nd gym[Hazard one]. I beat the gym leader but the path to leave the gym is blocked by a rock still so I'm literally stuck to the point of not being able to advance cause I saved right before the leader and this gym you can't go back to the entrance so there's literally no way for me to advance or even leave the gym currently so if you could fix this asap that would be nice as I got past this point on another save file before but this is the first time I've seen this bug.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Also since I just came across a bug related to the 2nd gym[Hazard one]. I beat the gym leader but the path to leave the gym is blocked by a rock still so I'm literally stuck to the point of not being able to advance cause I saved right before the leader and this gym you can't go back to the entrance so there's literally no way for me to advance or even leave the gym currently so if you could fix this asap that would be nice as I got past this point on another save file before but this is the first time I've seen this bug.

you have to interact with the book on the table

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    how do u get umbreon espeon and sylveon? does eevee evolve the same way as normal for them? are there any other eevee fakemon forms?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Umbreon is moon stone, espeon is sun stone, sylveon is pixie dust
    The only fakemon eeveelution is Astreon

Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Documentation seems to be deleted or unavailable, is there any reason why?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    For some reason this site doesn't like the link. I'll provide a new link when I'm not sick haha. Or join the discord and the documentation is updated there

Back