• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hydrogen Version

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
Years
  • Pokemon Hydrogen Version

Hack of:Fire Red

Story: In the region of Expris. There are 4 temples, one in the north, one in the south, one in the east, and one in the west. Each of the temples there is a legendary dog pokemon. It is said that they each guard a gem of great power. Used to release the pokemon that laid the Arceus egg. So Team Energy wants this pokemon of great power. They find out that Prof. Evergreen found out where the pokemon "Creator" is. So they kidnap Prof. Evergreen. So it's your 12th Birthday you live in Egis Town. So you go to Prof. Evergreen's Lab to recieve a pokemon. But he is not there. A lab assitant tells you he's been kidnapped by the infamous Team Energy. So he tells you to go see your cousin if he has a pokemon to give you. So you cross the bridge to Malridge City to find your cousins gym. But before you enter his gym you see a person dressed in a werid outfit neer the Malridge Tower. He tells you that the tower is slowly collapsing and everyone is to stay out! So you got to you cousins gym and he gives you a choice of a Dratini, Larvitar, or Bagon. So you go back to The lab assitant and he gives you a pokedex and 5 pokeballs. So you say goodbye to your mom then al off a sudden. You brother Kye (rival's real name) returned from visiting your sister in Ellisun Town. So then he says "What do you guys do here in Egis Town" You say you can be a trainer or stay here. He chooses trainer and runs to get his pokemon and pokedex. Then the journey really begins.​

Banners: none yet, need some

Need more help!

Media:Coming out some time this week

Release Date is estimated some time this week​

Downloads: right below! Demo version still has bugs!

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • One comment? Well, I guess it is new...
    It looks great. I'll try it right now. :rambo:

Edit: I played it, and I really have nothing to say...
    All you've done is a little mapping and scripting.
    The storyline looks great, but you definitely
    have some work to do before you even think
    about demos. Plus, you have to put some way
    of blocking the player at the end, like a signpost
    that says "---End of Demo---". It's really annoying
    that you can just go on to Route 1...

I'm not gonna take away my rambo smiley because of it,
    but betas are really just supposed to be way l o n g e r.

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Heyy nice Hack. I love the name Pokemon Hydrogen. :D Nice game. Keep up the good work!

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I'm going to sound like a creep when I say this, but don't say 'so' as much in the description. I'm at a computer where I can't play the demo, but the game itself looks VERY cool. You know when someone picks on your grammar that it's a good story line. ;)

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Back