• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ice Silver [Demo Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
  • If someone know how delete the white line in the bottom of right side of map please tell me, I really like delete these annoying line D:

Open up your .raw file that you made after using NTME in a Hex Editor and add 00s to the end until it reaches 4CF.

The fact that you're recreating Johto makes the HGSS map a given.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Update.

I finally done two maps fully completes with the respectives scripts, the first map is the starter city, Bluebell City, and the second map is my version of New Bark Town.

Spoiler:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • Update.

I finally done two maps fully completes with the respectives scripts, the first map is the starter city, Bluebell City, and the second map is my version of New Bark Town.

Spoiler:

love the title screen and graphics
    New maps looks awesome!
    I support this hack to progress more man ;)

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Yeah, the BW have a big heads, but looks better than the HGSS OW.

In this moment I need some members to help me in the development, because I need some help in the text grammar (My native languaje is the Spanish, I don't speak the english good) if someone can help me tell me via PM.

And for the end, I start a personal challenge I promise relase the first beta before to 2015 I'm really like end the beta in the last week of december.

That's all guys!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    looks good. like the updates. the OWs look nice. Can't wait to see the rivals new OWs.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • This all looks good, G0ld! I personally don't mind waiting. To me, it's all about the creator and his/her hack and how he/she would want it to go. So, by all means, take your time. I'll be rooting for you!

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • For rare reasons the scans are down, please dear mods give me time to reupload the scans, thnx

And thanks for the replies, I really apreciate you c:

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • It's time to make a update c:

Some new Graphics:
    Watch the fullt new titlescreen (Thnx to laflacapkm for the title and resize the Background)
    tumblr_nedekooPre1tp2yqno1_250.png

And random scan
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

And a Big announcement.

Did you see this support bar?
    image.php

The day November 25th. the first demo of Pokemon Ice Silver would be released, but a private demo.

Do you like play the demo?
    It's easy, only put in your signature my support bar and send me a PM before to November 24th, and I send via PM the demo to enjoy it, remember, the first beta could be released the last week of december!

To put the support bar only copy this code and paste in your signature

Code:
    [PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=336160][img]http://pokemonhackersonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3297&dateline=1386983294[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

And finally...

Spoiler:

That's all!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back