• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Jade (my crystal hack)

Years
  • whaz up dudes

i yesterday i made a game called pokemon jade crystal hack and heres the beta
    i hope ya like it

(i am only 11 yrs old and i just made the beta so please don't offend me because you think the beta sucks)
    i used the crystal map at

www.pokedrome.info

Last edited by a moderator:

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • jade is already sorta taken by, well nintendo themselves, so, might wanta name change mate. ill take a look at the hack.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Info

pikachub said:
    whaz up dudes

i yesterday i made a game called pokemon jade crystal hack and heres the beta
    i hope ya like it

(i am only 11 yrs old and i just made the beta so please don't offend me because you think the beta sucks)
    i used the crystal map at

www.pokedrome.info

E Can you put screen shots from that hack?

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • The game is kinda weird is it supposed to be like that?
    What the story of this game?

Any ways you really need to make an ISP file.
    (Their quicker to download & U shouldn't have a ROM posted)

Years
  • screenshots

here ya go screenshots

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuun
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwitttttttttth
    it

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    you must work on the walking thout things you see the lady is over the buildind. O my gosh the lady trap on the building hides a secret :confused: dont worry u can fixe that changing the elements :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweetie, please don't post ROMs, or double posts.
    Also from the screens, it seems that you just randomly placed tiles in the most inconvient places. I don't put down, beginner hackers but, you could do better, sweetie.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • Davey-Chan said:
    jade is already sorta taken by, well nintendo themselves, so, might wanta name change mate. ill take a look at the hack.
    Actually that game is a complealy diffrent Nintendo game illegally translated into english poorly and sold on ebay claiming to be a pokemon game.But back on the topic he should of used a diffrent name.
    And whats the plot?

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • actually, i think nintendo does own the name... XD plus i know other people that have the name, but oh well, you could do better on maps, that's not a put down, you could also get the girl off the top of the roof, and fix the cave...

Back