• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon jaune eclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
Years
  • the beta ix coming soon^^
    Here's two screens:
    Pokemon jaune eclair
    Pokemon jaune eclair

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think that's the place where Ash is gonna be attacked by Spearows, I think...

Oh well, best of luck and keep it up! ;)

- edited -

YAY! PIKACHU's back! Wheee! So cute!!!

Last edited:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    This hack is actually turning out great! I look forward to this hack. Great job so far. Try not to add or change ALOT of things, this still has to have the feel of a Yellow Remake.

Good Luck Dr. Razor!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • woah great dude! one theory and suggestion though..

seeing as pikachu is part of the hero overworld you wont exactly be able to talk to it.. you should have a device like in your back or a pokemon center which enables the emotion events to occur, its a suggestion if you have your own ideas please fill us in :)

good luck, i wish u the best

Years
  • woah great dude! one theory and suggestion though..

seeing as pikachu is part of the hero overworld you wont exactly be able to talk to it.. you should have a device like in your back or a pokemon center which enables the emotion events to occur, its a suggestion if you have your own ideas please fill us in :)

good luck, i wish u the best

Did you see this? It's in the first post...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Pokemon jaune eclair
    Amazing, but I wonder how'd he do that..? Is that script gonna be happening if we only face a certain signboard..?

But even so, it's very impressively done!
    Pokemon jaune eclair
    Awesome!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    This hack is looking good so far. I am making one like it myself, but without Pikachu following you. And it is not a re-make, it goes through every adventure ash has ever gone through. The name is Pokemon Lighting Flash. Well good luck on your hack, it looks amazing, seeing how you got the Pikachu thing working.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Did you see this? It's in the first post...

yeah i saw it..but ash isn't staring at the pikachu..he's staring at a sign (possibly with the script applied to that) seeing as we've seen the script possible in the trailer. i was just wondering what happens if you are facing the pikachu and talking to it... because pikachu shares the same overworld as ash i doubt it'll work as unless some scripts are inserted in parts of the game thoughout which enables communication-like features through a device in your bag or pokemon center's

by the way have you/ are yo going to have a pikachu real cry inserted in this hack?

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    so, razor, any updates? cuz i love all thta's happening so far

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    nice screenies, however, is it possible that PIKACHU will walk through that wooden fench..?

But if so, still, I love the screenies. Best of luck! ;)

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Destinedjagold is right, and also, if you Jump over a Jump-Ledge, Isn,t Pikachu walking right ON it?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    pokemon yellow remake... hmmm, your additions of johto and sinnoh should be very interesting, can't wait.

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I don't know when i'm going to release beta but here's some sreens:
    Pokemon jaune eclair
    Pokemon jaune eclair

Pokemon jaune eclair
    Pokemon jaune eclair

Credits: PEY! for the Pkmn center

nice screenies, however, is it possible that PIKACHU will walk through that wooden fench..?

;)
    The pikachu is always behind you, and when you face the side (and not walk) he'll face there too. As soon as you step, he'll follow you so he's behind you, not next to you ( and not on the fence) Not sure about the legde.

If you don't get what i mean, go in the same place on original yellow facing the same way and try it. you'll see

Ohh yes, the hack is looking great. don't stop

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I guess ya don't have experience in changing OverWorld sprites... A player's overworld is rectangular in shape, therefore, if the player faces left/right, Pikachu won't be on the player's back (unless Dr. Razor did something really cool).

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    No way!! I LOVE Raichu a lot more than Pikachu. Pikachu's weak, and Raichu is stronger than Pikachu for more than 1000000000000000000000000000 times! I still want Pikachu to evolve with a Thunderstone or a special event.

Why would you want that? If you can evolve Pikachu then it destroys the whole purpose of the game? Maybe he should allow you to get another Pikachu if you want to evolve it or something.

I've been watching this for a couple of weeks now and it's amazing. I loved Pokemon Yellow and I always wanted a Remake. You're the one who's making one of my Hacking Dreams come true. I totally support this hack all of the way!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back