• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Kanto Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    im taking a break from hacking for a bit, sorry i didn't inform you guys earlier. not sure how long, maybe a month.

INV

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    This looks like a great hack so far
    I remember sum1 was working on simliar project but he quitted as I recall
    I suggest u to transfer this thread to Progressing Hacks considering that most of the hacks in this forum aren't so big as urs and u should get a team to help ya with this hack or u'll have trouble even releasing the 1st beta considering u dunno how to hack tiles or script
    Another small suggestion of mine is to keep tweaking with the original FR\LG so ppl will keep playing and see those little stuff changed in kanto which adds a lot of fun into the game

Years
  • Good luck with your project . nice screens and i hope you get it finished

Please read our rules. You are not allowed to post in a thread that has not been posted in in over a month- remember to check the date of the last valid post in a thread to determine whether or not you can post in it.
    This thread is being closed.

tommyz09, if you'd like this thread reopened, contact either myself or colcolstyles. I also agree with Choas Rush and feel that this should be in Progressing Hacks, seeing as you're putting a lot more work into it than is generally done for hacks in this section. However, I'll leave it here until you decide to have it reopened.
    Pokemon Kanto Remix

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back